Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Akiri chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Awww. Naruto, Gaara, and Temari are so cute. Please update. I really like it.
Cold Burn chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
O.K. let's go with this whole reviewing...thingy. And well I like this, it's like several perfect snapshots of scenes from a good book... like the scenes you go back to the book again for because they made you smile because you could almost believe in the light at the end of the tunnel.

However while that's cool and all... these are only short clips that you attempting to pass of as a movie. it's like watching say, star wars but only watching the dramatic scenes so your left wondering just what exactly a 'death star' is and what it was going to blow up.

Still you have a decent grasp of the english language so you could quite easily perfect this by adding bits of the waking world and moving foreword the plots that are taking place there with nice little changes like say a Hinata that either is quite so fascinated with him and either sees him as more approachable or latches on to someone else.
yellulhchicken chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
this story is pretty good. kinda reminds me of the sandman stories only not so ... hnn... dark? neurotic? crazy? your story is kinda dark but more on the waffy side. still good stuff though. so when will you continue this?
kimiko-tsuki chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
OMG!

It's PERFECT!

I loved the plot, your style(to write, I actually don't know you), EVERY DAMENED THING about your fic

PLEASE, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE, post another chapter?
SmacksKiller chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
Very nice. I'm wondering, will we see the Nibi no Nekomata and Ni Yugito ? She's the jinchukiri from Cloud.
Froggy-slice chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
This...is very good.
Darkfox123 chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
Why is there not a second genre for humor in here? This chapter alone was hilarious, so the rest of the story was also.
Memory King chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Extremely interesting, looking forward to more!
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
interesting
cevgar chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
heh, Temari is awesome. Terrified to the point of petrification, but still standing up for her family, even if the family in question has brought her nothing but pain. I'm definitely looking forward to the Naru/Temari friendship angle even if it doesn't develop any further than that. While I'd like to see that one override the Naru/Gaara friendship side of things, I wouldn't want you to focus on it to the point of interfering with whatever plot you have running with Kyuubi. The mother/child aspect, while fun for the time being, will hit problems as Naruto grows up. As we know, all children eventually leave the nest, and if Kyuubi isn't careful to alter their relationship to be more that of something he might have with one of his peers, she might just find herself in the lurch. Being seen as one of his peers means having to compete with his actual peers, which will be a challenge, not being... well, human for starters, or not having common interests. Kyuubi, not having a life outside of Naruto, will probably end up boring him as well.

Now, for the kicker. While this all stuff that I'd like to see, with the pace that this story is being written... I'm sorry, but no, not happening. 11k words over the course of 3 YEARS? Even better, the chapter are slowly getting shorter and shorter. I figure at this rate, by chapter 25, I will be getting ready to retire, and Naruto might just be getting ready for the genin exams.
Judah chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
A different and interesting interpretation of Naruto. I wish the pace of this fic was faster though, but write how you want.
jrjensen chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
good story
Rasgara chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
i love your story and im glad you continued on with it. i cant wait for more, cant wait for when the chunnin exams come. love it.

smileys,

Rasgara
finalsliver chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
yo, interesting story, and i have to say i love it, lol

ill see you next chapter

ciao

n.n
Velvet Nights chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
this is one of the strangest stories i've ever read, but without a doubt it is one of the best!

will it ever show outside the dream world?

personally i think you should just have them summary their experinces up until the day that naru and gaara meet in person.