Reviews for Many Waters
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hi

I don't know if you still use your account here but I've just read this story and I think its simply beautiful. This is how I would have liked Abby and Carter's story to pan out in the tv series. But it also stands alone as a brilliant piece of writing. I've read some of your other work and just wanted to say you are very talented.
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I've read this a couple of times before, and I don't know why I haven't reviewed it. I love it, it's very well written, and it captures the relationship Carter and Abby have. And that's what I love to read, what they truly have and are, and you write that beautifully.
Guesswhat chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I've been silent while reading. Been sitting in the same position until I clicked the 'submit review' button, because my eyes were locked to the words, and my finger was locked to the scrollwheel on my mouse. That is one beautiful story. Gah, simply brilliant, and very, very true.
JESSting123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aw! It's cute. I don't really understand though. Are they back together or just friends? E-mail me at
Doiha-Chan OP chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Hey, I love this pairing, Abby & Carter make an incredible couple, don't you think.

I am watching the eigth season againa, and it's amazing, all the obstacles between them.

I just hope they get together, I love them together.

Thanks for this amazing fic.

I loved it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This is one of the very few stories that have compelled me to review. You are an amazing writer, and I can't find words to describe how wonderful your story is. This brought me back to the glory days of Carter and Abby, while keeping in touch with the current seasons. It was an absolutely amazing piece, and I hope you continue writing!
jennycraig10 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
There are few stories of fanfic that seems to really stay with you, at least for me. Your story is one of them. I don't know if this is a one parter or not, and seeing as how you haven't updated since forever, I have a feeling it's a one parter. As much as i want you to update, I just want you to know how much i love this story. I have a feeling this fic is something I'm going to read over and over again, especially if we don't get the happy carby ending on ER. Just want to say your an amazing writer and just continue showing your talent.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
You're such a wonderful writer. I saw this going Carby, and nearly abandoned ship, but you handled it with so much care, with nice touches of woobiedom, that it seemed to be a very plausible alternative. Carby could be a pleasant ending to the Kem/Carter relationship, but only for the right reasons. And regardless, they are so in each other, they will always have a connection. I thought you demonstrated that nicely.

"But that Carter she knew is gone, buried in a hole far too large for the body that rests in it but not nearly large enough for the dreams that died in it."

How poignant is that? And nice internal reference to the graveside.

'“Leave it.” His voice comes out at her, unnaturally sharp.'

Ouch, that really stung reading it.

Wonderful piece. Thanks for sharing.
froggiezaz chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
can't find another word but great ! you're a talented writer ! keep going ! :-)
summerofsoaps chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
That was beautiful and heartbreaking. You have a gift with words. Great job!
Carolyn chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I actually don't read that much fanfic anymore because, let's face it, ER kinda sucks now...but I will always, always read anything and everything that you write. Once again, just an excellent job, wonderful story, and beautiful beautiful writing. I don't know if I enjoy reading it more, or the false sense of hope for ER that I get when I read it. Doesn't matter, though, it kicks ass either way.
Carolyn chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
GMSR chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Beautifully written. Brilliant, you have a very distinguished talent, bravo. I do hope to have the privilege to read more of your work. Well done.

yours truly

robyn gerris
kleindog chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
C., I don't peruse this site as much as I used to, but when I saw your name and your story, well-if I had been in a car, I would have broken the speed limit. Your writing is too lovely for me to sit here groping for adjectives, but I'd just like to say what a touching story this was, that you really have a subtle, thorough grasp of the characters and their emotions. Thanks for making my day!

Emma
jaclyn4 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
That was beautifully written and absorbing. It captured the 'darkness' of thier relationship somehow, yet still left the reader with the feeling that they belong together.