Reviews for Painting
LadyEkatherinaDeMika chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
One of my favorite fanfics. Even a pity that it is just a one-shot.
rockndasha chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
aah! sooo cute! i wish u would've continued it thou :P
ashleigh chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
hey, i love it!

and i really wanna know how she got there and what happens after

she drew him.

toodles!
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
AW! this story tickled me pink!lol. man I have some weird sayings stored up in my noggin! Iti is very good and i love it , so ... KUDOS!

Kairi's Twin
amigops chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
how can he have sadness in his eyes if he doesn't have a heart? Not to be rude. Realy good story though! Love it!

-Jenna
etherealfire chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow that's awesome! I never thought about the fact that Dracula wouldn't be able to see what he looked like...very nice!

etherealfire
Loui Loeve chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
now THAT was good, luv, real good... i loved it!
lalala chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
How very cute. :) It's nice to see some Dracula fluff amidst all the smut... _x;
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Oh, it was so beautiful! I loved it. It was simply brilliant. I think it touched me even more because I am an artist, too. I think it is lovely. I know it is a one-shot, but if you wrote any more fanfiction within this genre I would read it. You are so talented. What a stunnign concept. I would not have ever thuoght of that. It would torment someone like me to not see my reflection. Well, the thought of the vampires not seeing themselves in mirrors I have known, but the painting of one..oh! It was great! I loved it too much and now I should really submit this review! But it's good. I pity Dracula, don't you? Just like I pity all of the undead.
Lady Draculea chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This was very cute. I really enjoyed reading it. Do you plan on writing any more of these small oneshots, 'cause I'd be glad to read them. :)
envirosci chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I really liked this. You should do more. Great job!
Emeraldjewel chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
hey, pretty good. it's a different approach from what i've seen in some fics. short, but i still enjoyed it. good job.