Reviews for Bedtime Story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
RenRuki is such a beautiful thing. Haha, poor Renji kinda sucks at storytelling! but you did a great job;)
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh you Renji. Oh you. ;_; Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was very well done! Renji isn't the best story teller in the world but... he does have his charm!

Wait... now I can't remember how she got out of the tower either! I'll have to look it up, Rukia brought up some valid points on rescue's inprobability!

Very good!

SS
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
wow neat story
Heronica chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Ohmygosh, that was so sad at the end...! My heart really went out to Renji. The whole thing was really honest and in-character... to the point of where I felt like I was reading the script to a scene that was cut out of the final script. It was amazingly done.

Renji storytime is quite fun! I wonder if you're considering writing any more bedtime stories from his P.O.V., for other situations and arcs in the series.

I love how Byakuya is kind of the witch, Rukia is Rapunzel, and Ichigo is the prince... and Renji's character doesn't even exist in the story of Rapunzel. Thinking about that makes me want to start crying, it's so sad... Renji's feelings for her are so strong, but it's like there's no place for him. But he doesn't tell the story for pity or any of that crap- all he cares about is that the others live happily ever after in the end.

For the record, I think the prince was trying to bring up materials bit by bit so Rapuznel could make a silk rope. But the witch finds out that she's pregnant, and cuts the Rapunzel's hair and throws her out into the wilderness. Then she tricks the prince into coming up by lowering Rapunzel's hair when he calls, and the prince comes up and is like OMGWTFLOL and runs away. But he's a n00b at running, so he ends up getting blinded by thorns in his haste. So he wanders around blind and kinda bloody, and eventually hears Rapunzel singing... and the two end up reuniting. So it's kinda bittersweet. Not that it has a lot to do with what happened in BLEACH, mind you. :D
luvtoushirou14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
great story, just read it! Perfect!:)
Han Ji Eun chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Aw!

Haha he didn't remember the ending to Rapunzel (actually, I don't know how the princess was rescued either...lol)

Nice story!
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That's awsome! I like it very much. You portrayed the characters really well and it's really good.
Aliora chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wow. I think you captured Renji's selflessness really well in this, as well as showing Rukia's ignorance of his true feelings. And the parallel between the story and Ichigo was nicely done as well. Great work!
Liz chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That was touching and beautiful, along with quite funny (Renji telling Rapunzel was too perfect). You have a wonderful ear for dialouge; it sounds quite real.
Citric Point chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
T_T This was so sweet, and funny. The ending made me tear up. I love renji x rukia. -_-;;.
zucool chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
This was really sweet yet sad at the end. Their interaction together in this story was wonderful ]
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wai! Poor Renji! I liked how you ended the story. It's angsty but very believable at the same time...
SnuzzieMagic chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Absolutely adorable. Renji and Rukia were very much in character and it was written very well. I also loved the relation of Rukia's situation to Rapunzel. Classic and perfect.

My favorite part was when Renji interrupts her babbling and says "Kurosaki can do it." It was the perfect moment and there was this ringing silence after it that made feelings from both Rukia and Renji very palpable.

Very well written and very adorable.