Reviews for Kazuki learns to drive
Blue weary black angel chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was really good. It was very exciting. What a great teacher Ban would be.
Swirly chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
XD XD XD Very creative
Una The Dragon Goddess chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Very wrong and evil. So you got distracted?

It crossed your mind? Then your'e deffinately not in your right one then huh?

Kazuki IS NOT GAY! nor is Ban. If I EVER see you do another fanfic like this I will tell the real Kazuki Fuuchoin and have him give you a taste of !
anmah chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Cute (-.-) Heh heh, lol, kidding. But it was pretty cute, the way Kazuki acted. *shakes head* tsk tsk, naughty Ban-chan...

Ban: *sticks out tongue*

Kazuki: *blush*
Der Traumer chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
not sure what to say other than I throroughly enjoyed it!
JuuKazu lover chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i appreciate yourt effort to write a good fic... but this totally sucks! I don't really get the point of the pairing anyway. I know we all have our own opinions but it's definitely a pairing that even the Get Backers creators will never dream of. Nothing personal but please, please think of canon pairings. Thank you.
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Oi Kerian! You're writing a book I see! Ah, good, another novelist in the community. I am not alone.
Isabella vi Britannia chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
WOW!Now THAT is the best method of teaching from the great Midou Ban!Kazuki is like SO lucky to have a teacher like Ban-chan!Heehee!Write more!Write more!
crystallady chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
thumbs up! for you

plz. write more bankadzuki fics
kataru chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
*cant-stop-smirking* they're having an intimate moments inside that beetle vehicle... XD Sometimes you really have to take notes of what you've imagine so you can have fun reading, recalling it... *thumbs-up*
siberian orchid chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
i want midou-sensei to teach me too. *cringes at the sound of kazuki's string being tugged off his bell* ahahahaha _'er, kidding?