Reviews for Taking My Place
khushi is not chapter 1 . 4/22
Couldn't understand the story...
How can anyone talk about noble prize?
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
good story
SushiLuver chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
i love ur story so0o far good i can see tht romance is flying so0n or is it?well updatez!
BlOoDyTeArS13 chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
CUTE! that was awesome! i love your story. please update soon!
Jazzy-Chan chapter 8 . 12/27/2005
Oh my God! I love this story! I realy want you to update! Make a kissing scene happen soon!
Desi chapter 8 . 11/14/2005
Wondeful Story! The author deserves a Nobel Prize!
Yami Kage Ookami Hiwatari chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
i dont think it was to out of character. excellent discription. not boring at all.
Adriox chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
I enjoy this story SO MUCH. I rather adore Kai/Hilary and would very much like to read the rest of your wonderful story. Please continue!
ARavenPoet chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Hi! I found your story on someones favourite stories list so i read it! Your story is absolutely addictive, it's brilliant! I'm usually a sonic ff reader but yours is fabulous! you are a great writer and i want an update now! I'm sitting here waiting for chapter 9 so get busy!:-P
Angel Del Silencio chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
I didn't see mistakes but then again I'm going blind. I liked the ending, sorry I hadn't reviewed but I was kinda lost for a while. Great chapter, update as soon as you can!
fallen phoenix of darkness chapter 8 . 7/9/2005
This is an amazing story! keep writting. i love the whole kai/hilary thing it great. you have completely persuaded me that they should get together. It's so kawaii anyway i can't wait for the next chappie, keep writing!
Courtney chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
this is a freckin awesome storie keep it up man! Sesshou-kun: yeah its a wounderful story can't wait till the next chapter.

Kai: yeah i love the idea " me and Hilary" lol hope you keep writing .
Feebeefi chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
That was really good! Anyone who want's to flame this fic or critisize it needs their head examined.

Please update soon!
demon-lulu chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
this is is really good i like it!

waterfox96
knowlee chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
Yeah, that was unexpected. Update soon! See ya!