Reviews for The 'Real' First Kiss
lucyzigg chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Well now I feel like a heel, missing this one-shot until today! And what a one-shot it is! I loved the premise, first of all, that there was a precursor to the famous first kiss. Steph and Chris's dialogue was spot-on, and the kiss itself... whew, I'd better open a window! A great story all around that's going straight on my favorites list. Once again Kay, you've amazed me :)

Liz
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
loved it! hope ya do more soon! it was a nice change from most of the other chris/steph stories out there
y2julia619 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Great ending! I loved this story, it was great.

~julia~
cheri chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I love it when Chris gets forceful what a awesome story I hope to see more
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I loved the story itself, it was passionate, and just like you would always imagine Chris and Stephanie. But I was a little confused about the timeline of the story. In the summary, you said what if there was a kiss before KOTR, so I'm assuming this would be before June 20, but in the story you mention the breast implants, which didn't happen until August 2001. I was just wondering when this took place, since its just a story it could take place at virtually any time, but I was just wondering. Overall though, the story was great, and I loved how he was stalking to her and playing with her hair. Good job. :)
StephanieIrvine chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Now see, I don't care where these one shots are coming from, if they're all as good as this then I say keep them coming! This was great, not your usual Chris/Stephanie thing! Loved it!

Jodi