Reviews for Fourseasoned Clover
KnotofRibbon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I love this one shot story. It's cute. You're a wonderful writer.
Serenity Meowth chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
AW...
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
The story was good. You covered all the seasons and all of them had something different from the others. Good job.
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
strange like a mix of 2 of ur major styles but still really good & it didnt puzzle us that much. ja
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This was really good. Otogi/ Honda is one my favorite pairings. Yugi and Anzu married? That part was a nice touch. I liked how you described the seasons.
radiany chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
*grins* Have I ever told you that I love you?

"Romance only exists in books and movies." What a wonderful phrase. I most definitely agree. We often take emotions for granted, and attempt to copy what we see, whether it is real or artificial.

At my current state of confusion, I have little to say, philosophically or whateverelse - but I can tell that this, theory really, is something special. I can relate to this: in my previous years, I somehow managed to slip by with luck beyond your wildest dreams. But since then, it seems as if I've been wasting my lifetime supply. Who knows? Perhaps I'll turn out as lucky as Otogi did, or maybe I'll be begging on the streets of New York City sometime in my early twenties. Life is interesting like that.

Either way, you've captured an exquisite essence of love I haven't really seen before by giving three examples: Otogi and Honda, Yugi and Anzu, and, of course, Seto and Jou.

It's the unique individuality that makes love so imperfect, so perfect that you can't help but agree.

-R
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I had to read this through a few times. _ I just couldn't help myself - the first time was just basically a 'squee!' all the way through, and I needed a moment before I could make a coherent reply. Whenever you wrote Honda/Otogi, it's always, always good, and I look forward to the times that you do. First - the awkward moments are so right - they'd been away from each other for so long, that's exactly how I've heard conversations go between old estranged friends. Second - Honda's problem with Joey and Kaiba. That you dropped that into Otogi's observation of Honda was great - you developed two characters at once that way, by tuning our favorite ponytailed duelist in to Honda, and by letting said brunette fret over his best friend's love life. All around good story, and one of those sweet, short snapshots you do - perfect length.
Alessandra Lee chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Aw! I love it! I just love the way you phrased things in this fic.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Wow... this was awesome! It was so laid-back and light and refreshing. I *really* liked it. And you are so right when you say that an umbrella (or worse- a raincoat!) don't fit with Otogi's style. :P

Nice work

DSF
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
So sweet! I've recently become a big fan of Honda x Otogi, and I am so pleased a writer as good as yourself decided to write it. Thank you and well done on a beautiful story. The four seasons cover was a great touch.

Hanna
Killian chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
short and sweet...cute!
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
*gasp*

That's fun!

Great story!

*sings* And every single night he had a strange recurring dream

Where he was wearing lederhosen in a vat of sour cream

But that's really not important to the story...

*stops*

Um... my brother's listening to Weird Al

Anyways, aweshomenesh os aweshomesh.

Whee!
Alian lost chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Not bad - a very relaxed sort of ficlet, which is alright, though the pairing isn't really one of my favorites...
imagines writes chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I liked how you described the seasons, with it sort of lazily flowing from one to the next. The descriptions of the weather had good imagery. And Otogi/Honda is yet another of my favorite pairs. _

Kat (who isn't hyper, and so can formulate a review on the STORY, not the fact that it has Otogi in it _)