Reviews for End of an Era
the last time chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
awww very well written, and an excelent idea! *applauds* 'end of an era' by loiver boyd and the remembralls is the perfect length to read this, and it fits the topic :)

this is an interesting idea, i've not read one like this before, and you should definetly be proud of this, i love the sadness woven into this, especially in "Merlin, do you realize that my grandson was ecstatic – ecstatic! – when he discovered that he wasn't going to Hogwarts?". you really have done a wonderful job with this, and i hope you always write
Dumbledore Is Gay chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
What a fascinating situation and crossover. I can see Stargate SG-1 in there, a bit of Marvel at the end - really, the two world combining is the best-case scenario. Wizards and Muggles interbreeding to create a new race of magical superhumans, and technology intermarrying with magic seems amazing - this will REALLY put Humanity ahead of the interstellar power curve. Who knows, it might even be the event that gives birth to Warhammer 40k's Imperium of Man.

TERRA INVICTUS!
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
How very sad. Good, but sad.
Rohan Bernett chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This is an interesting take on technomagic. It sounds a lot like the fate I have planned for the world in my own fanfiction universe. Although, Harry might not be alive by the time unification occurs in my universe.

Getting back to your story, it seems a little depressing in the way you've written it. I suppose it does make an interesting contrast to how I'm tackling the combining of technology with magic.
Olivia Wood chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Nice. :) That last was the Jetsons, right? Heh.
Monkeygurlevr chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
aw how sad. But good, real good!
peterv chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Shades of Babylon 5! THe only thing missing is the sight of Hogwarts blowing up in the last paragraph. A very nice piece. I enjoyed it.

Peter
Angel the Devil's Daughter chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
so sad. so depressing. wow
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Great little fic! Very well written.
ValerianCorvidae chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Nice twist at the end! Really enjoyed this one and how you pulled a lot of different fandoms into the one.