Reviews for May's Poem: A Letter to Mommy
chickenbutt9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Just so good. It's so good.
LillyMeg-x-xlol chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
that was really cute! It's so sad that poor little May misses her Mummy... Good job XD

-Verity xoxo
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
incridibly great. the rhyming was good and May's characters here had been captured incridibly nice.

no compliment from me because the story was good already. thanks for the awesome read I had. keep writing!
RedSkyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
AWW!That was so sad!It made me cry ;.; I feel so bad for May,without her mommy :(

This was write such good stories!
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This was so touching! I really love your stories and peoms. You have a real gift for writing.

Well, see you next time!

~kisa-chan-2006
kisachan2006 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Waah...sniffle.

that is so cute!

I love it!
Nellas Elendil chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
that really reminds me of some families i know of... that is a touching poem
Teh D-OLD chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I REALLY like this. You have no idea how much it touched me. And that's alot coming from someone like me. I really like how it all ryhmes and each line fits in SO perfectly. It's been a while since I've read a good poem, I'm glad I checked this one out. I had to read it three times, I can't get enough of it! Lol.

Anyway, good work. D
Mr. Pillow chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Very very good. Creative and cute.
PacificTwist chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Oh me goodness... yet another of your wonderful stories that I forgot to review. This poem is awesome, not only are you a write... but a poet too... AWESOME! I love the rhyming scheme in this, it fits together wonderfully. i love it.
Pomegranate Deux chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Touching. The rhythm was slightly off in some parts, but otherwise, this was really excellent. Poor May. (Darn her Mommy.)
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
oh wow...that's so...sad...and awesome...nice...
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Aww... That's so sad... Poor May... *sniffle*
Ann Fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
What a heartwrenching poem!
RWT chapter 1 . 11/14/2004