Reviews for Cyber Stargate
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
sorry, I got to stop reading. That last bit was just a bit to ridiculous for me.
Hope the story gets very popular though, tyler out.
tylermech66 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
uh, how is the ambassador going to fit through the stargate? Even if an Autobot could, how would they fit through the damn doors?!
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
COLORADO!
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
uh, the show specifically states that it isn't far from Colorado springs, which means it's in Colorado...
Kyra Monroe chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Waaaaait. Is Ultra Rosimus an altered version of Rodimus Prime? Or a completely new character?

Your stories are amazing by the way, keep on writing!
Kyra Monroe chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Wait, I'm so confused. Does Rodimus have hair in his robot mode? I just can't tell right now because - "Ultra Rodimus flipped his hair over his shoulder"
Elita-three chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base is in Colorado Springs,Colorado.
Auto-Con Leader chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
IDK where cheyenne mountain is but SG-1 takes place in colorado I know cuz thats where im from and i thought that that was the coolest thing in the world
Xobit chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
Yay for you Do you know how long I’ve been looking for a SG1/TF crossover?

I really, really like it too! Daniel and Jack… girl you deserve a gargantuan Zen-hugzz
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 15 . 11/11/2005
i loved this story you should write another stargate Tf crossover
Talen Klaive chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
Awesome story thus far, but a few corrections the gate has 9 chevrons, not seven; and the issue with the frost from gate travel was solved in the first few episodes of SG1. It was a result of the misalignment of the stargates due to interstellar drift. When they found the chamber with all the addresses on Abydos, they corrected for this, and thus no more frost. I know...I'm a huge nerd...I have no life...keep up the good work ;)
Iniora Nackatori chapter 15 . 3/7/2005
*blinks*... CSI?... Do...I even want to know?

Well, honestly, in compairison to a SG-1/Monster Rancher crossover, your's is quite saine...

I'm gonna shut up now before I stick my foot in my mouth.

This, like all your other stories, was very well done and intertaining. Till next time, this is Iniora Nacaktori, signing out!
ColdFang chapter 15 . 3/5/2005
Nice Story. I find the ending interesting, I take it by those last comments there won't be a sequel... Oh well. It was a pretty darn good story. Good Luck on future FanFics'!
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 15 . 3/5/2005
THIS WAS A GREAT STORT THAT I REALY ENJOYED THE ENDING WAS ALSO GREAT SO GREAT WORK AND THANKYOU.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 15 . 3/5/2005
tis a pity you ran out of ideas, but i can sympathise. i am well and truly stuck on one of my fics.