Reviews for Trust
HG4EVER69 chapter 19 . 4/21
Check 19. Why did you not have Harry tell those Two idiots to goto he'll.
nayin17 chapter 22 . 4/1
Wow as in Wow for Albus and Ginny's talk. Love this chapter
nayin17 chapter 19 . 4/1
Love Bill and Charlie
nayin17 chapter 18 . 3/31
FINALLY! It took A LONG TIME for them to be together
HG4EVER69 chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Just finished ch 12 and this harry ginny game you are playing got old several ch ago.
J. Jamie Dupane chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
That was... abrupt...
Good but very abrupt!
Nice one though!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/7/2014
I take it getting the three off Shoreditch is because you didn't want to write the games
Guest chapter 24 . 2/7/2014
The last line of the last chapter - if that was true then Crack should have been expelled for bullying!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Good! Don't need go read reviewer responses at the end of chapters! It's right annoying!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
You like so many others are under the impression Hermione is younger than Ron and Harry when in fact she is older than the both of them. She turned 12 shortly after starting Hogwarts.
nayin17 chapter 30 . 9/27/2013
loved this
nayin17 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
i liked your molly
sherryola chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
The scene when the other four joined Harry one by one as he was heading to Dumbledore's office, that's one of the best scenes I've read in a fic in a very long time. And even Ron rushing hotly to Harry's defense and yelling at Dumbledore I loved it.
sherryola chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Interesting. You came pretty close to the real reason Dumbledore could trust Snape. As for Dumbledore, my feelings for him changed a lot by the end of the series. I didn't quite like him as much as I had at the beginning.
sherryola chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
I loved ron in this chapter. I prefer blunt, let's get it all out ont he table, rather than secrets or trying to make me figure it out myself. so, maybe Ron isn't always the most sensitive, but he is when it matters and at least Harry knows the truth now. And with true friends, you don't always need to be subtle and beat around the bush. loved it.