Reviews for Trust
Erimenthe chapter 30 . 7/28
I love that you had more prophesies and that they weren't just about Harry. Sometimes people need to have something like that to have it knocked into them that it isn't just about him because they put way too much on his shoulders with no way to let him bring in the others without fighting them all the time.

I love the way the one about Ginny was done. Usually you hear about the seventh son of the seventh son type thing but this brought a good thing in with her, especially since her birth was something special to her family just because it was usually males in their line.

I love the way everything went with Malferret (gods I love that lol) and the spell that Hermione used rotflmao. I liked the way they set up their "leaving" school with him and the goons being the reason they said enough. I would love to see the duel that was talked about. I agree with Ron that she'll kick is ass lol.
Ron? Epitome of loyalty? He ditched Harry in 4th year! Didn’t believe him about not entering the tournament!

Did you forget?
Reviews do NOT make or break a story! Only the authors do! They are the determining factor if the story good or bad! If an author abandons a story without letting the readers know why - then they are doing a disservice to the readers
You must be related to granger - you sure don’t like quidditch!

Haven’t you heard “all work and no play makes a du,b person”?

As for Malfoy - you could have given dumbledork balls and curbed the bullying he does!
Either hermione is on the rag or she is pregnant
You took quidditch out so you didn’t have to write it!?
Ron is a HYPOCRITE!

And that last sentence - you best be referring to Ron and hermione having sex!
Wha wha wha! Do you want some cheese with that whine Granger?

Can you make dumbledork any more of a wanker?
Hogsmeade so early? Fuck dumbledork! He needs to learn that a dead death eater will not be released from prison
If you left out the replies at the bottom you could write more and have longer chapters!
Can you get your facts right? HERMIONE is OLDER than Ron and Harry! She will be 18 in September !

Ron is being the prat we know and hate!
Fuck HERMIONE and her ignorance! ,

Stupid teenagers! ,
Mione? Not you too! Her name is HERMIONE!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
this is getting good thanks for leaving Horcruxes out of it
Hp35413531 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Meh it got kinda funky like would Ginny really jump to the conclusion that harry and hermione were more than friends? And like yeah