Reviews for Always Emotion is the Future
i like
A Heretical Bacchant chapter 1 . 2/2
I like this idea.
Queen of Aces chapter 23 . 2/1
I'm begging you to finish this story, it's so enticing and well-written... I like that you went overboard and explore all the possibilities, that child deserves happiness with both his parents because he/her strong in the force and Emperor palpatine once again wants the power of the Skywalkers for himself. Twins o not, Luke and Leia are two halves who are lost without the other, the truth might them but their future together and the galaxy are at stakes now. I hope you'll update soon.
QueenofBloodandTears chapter 23 . 1/31
Its been a long time since you updated but I hope you do again because in really loving this story, it is very well written and developed. Please update soon!
Jediscum chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
what's the point of having Han in this story by the way since he's waiting for Luke to save him, just 2/3 phrases didn't do at all as a mention :-(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Good story.
Ellinor chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
Of this Star Wars twist a very good writer you are ;)
nina sakurai chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
I love it so much. T.T
Vader'sMistress chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
I miss this story, hope you update soon! Please, please, please, the emotions of Darth Vader/Anakin are spot on!
Threeisme333 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Please update soon
I really like all the confusion and complications in the fix
HalberdKnight chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
"There's the Falcon! Where's Han going? Is he trying to get him and Leia killed! Sorry R2, but we have to go after them."
R2 made a series of confused noises.
"She's pregnant with my child"

R2, after processing this data in silence for a moment, released a long shocked whistle.

Oh my god. XD
K-FictionFan chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Very well written. Why have you abandoned this? I love Luke/Leia pairing (Yes I have a sick mind). So I would have loved to read more of this.
Lunarballet chapter 23 . 10/13/2012