Reviews for Always Emotion is the Future
Kicker chapter 20 . 2/27
First of all for all you haters you get a life if you don't like this story don't read and some Star Wars fans don't follow the new movie crap for your FYI so fuck off and leave this story alone if You don't like it DON'T READ IT!
Delete this crap. Get a life. This is so cringy...
Fuck this shit
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
THIS IS STUPID SHE IS WITH HAN
Random Person chapter 23 . 8/8/2016
I know this is a few years after the last update but this was a really interesting story, a shame it never seemed to get finished, just as things where getting interesting as well.
sm2 chapter 17 . 3/19/2016
keep going
SiriuslyPink chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
Morningstar. Worst name ever. I'm cringing.
soyunax chapter 23 . 2/26/2016
OMG are you ever going to update this? It's such an amazing story, and we all love LukeLeia incest! They were just made for each other n_n
We still need to know what's gonna happen when they find out bout their biological bond and perhaps a glance into their child's future?
I know it's been 7 years but pleeeeeeease :3
Mioli45 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Wuau...;) ;) ;)
Me he quedado sin palabras, por favor continuar pronto está realmente hermoso...
blackandieu28 chapter 23 . 1/9/2016
Pleas continue ! Its amazing
591 chapter 23 . 12/6/2015
keep going.
Jigsawiskiller chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
This ever gonna be fin ished
DataGambl94 chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
I had a cup of orange juice today, I imagined you were telling me how great incest is.
Shan chapter 23 . 11/27/2015
My god! I randomly stumbled across this story, and have just stayed up till 2 in the morning reading what is here so far. I'm loving this! and I do believe that I have just been converted into a Luke and Leia shipper thanks to your amazing writing. It says this hasn't been updated since 2008, but I really hope you'll end up finishing it, its to good not be completed! _
s chapter 1 . 11/21/2015