Reviews for The Mare of the Mountain
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I always thought the Mountain Mare deserved more credit for some of the things they did. This poem is wonderful and gives her the credit she deserves in my opinion. Wonderful poem!
The Silver Traveler chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
again, a wonderful poem from my favorite poet.
D3m0n-S14y3r chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Beautiful...
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Any more poems?
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Fountain rhymes with mountain. Very interesting poem though.
Nikki chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Fountain rhymes with mountain...But that was really good...Lol!
horsefeathers75 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Long time, no write, huh? Anyway, I really love this! Very well written, and I especially like the last four lines, they all seemed to flow together nicely and perfectly fit for one another.
Jetta Windstar chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
i must say i like this poem too.i really like how you described the mare of the mountain, it all seems to make sense and flow nicely. and it was fairly accute too in my job on the rhyming to. hrm...i'm out of things to say lol.
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
'Fountain' rhymes with 'mountain', but then that doesn't really work... Very well written!
randomelf chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
that's very good my friend
radioactive care bears in the freezer chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wdunk! Wdunk! Skree, skree! Ashley Wilkes says he likes to see a girl with a healthy appetite. Klixs! How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon? 696948282756467362. Nope, wrong again! The answer, my dear, is potatoes! Quel me nutruit, me destuit! Hja! Scream if you will, but the parrot will be unmoved to action. Try the rabbit. Jahoop. We have pictures of you so-called mooners, and just because they're not of your faces doesn't mean we can't identify you. Ooga!