Reviews for Peace is Hell
CheshireMaddie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I'm in love with this 100% its brilliant!
StarsreamIQU chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
NOW THAT was delish! i couls see them on the floor Megs woud be sooooo mad if Screamer would have backed away from the pleashure
IAmStarscream chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was really good! I found it on TFIWTS and it was awesome! Great work!
Flamekaat chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I was doing fist pumps all through this thing. I am glad I have not moved in with my roomie. He'd be staring at me with the "You ever loving weirdo stop it." look. Either that or I would have to explain why robot romance is hot and awesome...really long complex conversation I don't wanna have yet. _ awesome work yes it was and thanks!
Zea T chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was a great story! I love how you wrote the Decepticons - both under the influence and outside of it. It was good to see Skywarp as the hero of the piece, while staying well in character. I was also interested by the way you showed the positive emotion in a negative light - capturing the fact that in the absence of free will even good intentions have a rotten core.

Thanks for writing a fun read.
saltedpin chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh man, I remember reading this *years* ago and laughing my head off - I don't even know why I didn't comment. This is amazing XD
Httw chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm rediscovering all these stories I've read but didn't favorite, and for the life if me, I can't figure out why I didn't!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
funny
Geiera chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was beyond amazing. I probably broke some vital body part due to my laughter, but it really doesn't matter.

Excellent work.
wolfhuntsmoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
"I suppose I'd say I loved you. But in a kind of friendly, sensible, Decepticon way. The kind of love that means you can still pick on each other and have a good fight every so often and be friends afterwards. You know?"

BWAHAHAHAhahahahahaaaaaaaa... I was KILLING myself laughing when reading this! Your Skwarp is spot on in his scatterbrained way... and Megsy and Starscream are firstly hilarious, and then darkly dangerous. Hehe :)

Keep the good work up!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hahaha, I love it, hilarious! Poor, poor traumatized Skywarp and Thundercracker *rotfl*
glompmeXD chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
aww lovely i realy enjoyed it
Shadow chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Cough cough. Okay . . . What tipe of creature was that? Gotta go. nice
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
XD AHAHAH! That was the greatest ending ever. Skywarp and Thundercracker SO jinxed themselves. AND OHMYGOD Megatron and Starscream. *DIE* XD EPIC. I love how Megatron didn't even say anything. He just shot them. XD VERY CONCISE. *dies on the floor*
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Great story, and much fun to read as well!