Reviews for Peace is Hell
MysticFire101 chapter 1 . 1/13
*giggles* well, this is something. Could you do another chapter or a sequel to it or something? Cause I for one loved it. It's not wrong. And if you have a reason to the OOCnes well, all is good.
DragonsOfChaos chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Oh Dear Primus this is good. And with my imagination taking over, I had to add an OC of mine. I could simply hear her howling and rolling around with laughter. But don't take this the wrong way, the story's amazing!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Omg too funny and great ending :3
CheshireMaddie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I'm in love with this 100% its brilliant!
StarsreamIQU chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
NOW THAT was delish! i couls see them on the floor Megs woud be sooooo mad if Screamer would have backed away from the pleashure
IAmStarscream chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was really good! I found it on TFIWTS and it was awesome! Great work!
Flamekaat chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I was doing fist pumps all through this thing. I am glad I have not moved in with my roomie. He'd be staring at me with the "You ever loving weirdo stop it." look. Either that or I would have to explain why robot romance is hot and awesome...really long complex conversation I don't wanna have yet. _ awesome work yes it was and thanks!
Zea T chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was a great story! I love how you wrote the Decepticons - both under the influence and outside of it. It was good to see Skywarp as the hero of the piece, while staying well in character. I was also interested by the way you showed the positive emotion in a negative light - capturing the fact that in the absence of free will even good intentions have a rotten core.

Thanks for writing a fun read.
saltedpin chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh man, I remember reading this *years* ago and laughing my head off - I don't even know why I didn't comment. This is amazing XD
Httw chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm rediscovering all these stories I've read but didn't favorite, and for the life if me, I can't figure out why I didn't!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
funny
Geiera chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was beyond amazing. I probably broke some vital body part due to my laughter, but it really doesn't matter.

Excellent work.
wolfhuntsmoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
"I suppose I'd say I loved you. But in a kind of friendly, sensible, Decepticon way. The kind of love that means you can still pick on each other and have a good fight every so often and be friends afterwards. You know?"

BWAHAHAHAhahahahahaaaaaaaa... I was KILLING myself laughing when reading this! Your Skwarp is spot on in his scatterbrained way... and Megsy and Starscream are firstly hilarious, and then darkly dangerous. Hehe :)

Keep the good work up!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hahaha, I love it, hilarious! Poor, poor traumatized Skywarp and Thundercracker *rotfl*
glompmeXD chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
aww lovely i realy enjoyed it
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »