Reviews for Snow
Martin chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This review may be pointless because this story is over 10 years old but whatever. I really liked it. The conclusion of their relationship in the film was unsatisfactory to me and I felt they should have put more focus or at least development on their entire relationship. This is a better sort of conclusion. I pretty much consider it canon. Well done!
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I watched Princess Mononoke for the first time today and am BADLY obsessed with Ashitaka and San. They're SO DANG CUTE! The fact that they didn't kiss in the movie makes me very...ravenous (OMIGOD! WOLF INSTINCTS!) for some good fluffy fics. Great job! _
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
hehhehheh, that was great. Snow. who doesn't like snow?

-besides Akira Toriyama; creator of DragonBall/Z

'please, keep writing!'
aNGieVaNGo9 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
this is really kute!i love it!
slayn chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Wonderful story... keep writing!
sooo chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
so cute
Mineko-Iwasa chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
wow, so beautiful
snorkiest of them all chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
continue plz plz PLZ PLZ PLZ

THAT Was very good
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Auww! (g) That is super, super cute. Not to mention really well written! I wouldn't be reading it if it wasn't well written, no da, but this is *really* well written. And cute! Lol... Loved it!
Plutarch chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Aw this story is cute and funny! It brings out a happy side of Ashitaka and San that none of us were able to see in the movie! Good job!
Teenslayer chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
aw...so cute!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Ah! I love it! I love it! I love it!

Yay! I really do.

This is a great fic, really. I love it, _
tsaieric chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Yes, short and nice. Still this is a one shot right? Or will there be more chapters?
Rowan-sama chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
AW HOW SWET! it would be cool if you continued that! I wonder what would happen on they're first time...-slaps self- PERVERTED MIND! anyway, thankyou for writing that superb fanfiction!
vorspeir chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
wow! that was really cute~ i cant stop the grin on my face! *sigh* so sweet
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »