Reviews for When Can I See You Again?
Itachi-san chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
"Eww...i hate queer fics"...If you hate them so much, why do you insist on reading and reviewing them? I think someone here is in the closet about their true feelings. Get over yourself and get a life, 'cause noone cares.
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy-Chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Woah! That was great, I loved it. _ Great job!
Little Demon51 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
U have to continue! It was so good, what happens between Domon and Allenby? I have to know!
Evene chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I'm not a fan of Allenby/Domon . . . blah! But- this was interesting. :) Yes, interesting. Nice.
Knives not logged in chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Oh wow, this is very nice fic too! It's original, and it's started out on a good foot. As much as I adore Domon/Rain, I just love to see Allenby's emotions. If you made it D/A, I wouldn't mind. It seems since the downsizing of this section began, we're left with mostly D/R fans and fics. (Not a bad thing!

Knives.
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I never thought I'd those words, in that order, in your author's note. Sure, you're terrible at updating _~ But regardless, I adore your fics and this one as well. You write wonderfully, so calmly and tenderly. It made me teary - unrequited love on the part of Allenby is so tragic. I really want you to reconsider leaving but your mind's probably already made up so I'll leave you in saying that despite all that destroys the G Gundam section, I could rely on your work for salvation. Au revoir AJ.

~Shuffle Queen~
Allenby Beardsley too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw... Poor Allenby. *hugs Allenby*

*Gasp* What? No! You can't leave! I love your fics! Please don't leave! *Gets down and begs* Come on! I promise to update more often if you won't leave!...Please?...

At any rate, this was a angsty-good fic. Very good job. I hope this isn't your last work, but it's very touching, nonetheless.

Good luck to ya!
SporkGoddess not logged in chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hahaha, I remember that song XD

Er, anyway, very poignant fic... I know I haven't been your biggest fan, but it's sad to see anyone leave and I wish you luck all the same. Hopefully you'll still contribute every so often!
starangel100890 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Well that was really touching Assassin-G. If this is your last piece this was wonderful. Should you continue this fic I'd be more then willing to review it. Best of Luck to you and hope you continue.

~Starangel100890~
Jen23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I think you did a great job explaining what happened to everyone after the 13th Gundam fight, and I've always loved the song you used since the very first time I heard it. (Besides the words, I've always enjoyed the guitar in it too. - I know you could really care less about that-LOL!) Anyway, this was very emotional. And who wouldn't be shocked to see her singing? I hope this won't be your last G Gundam piece. Good luck to ya!