Reviews for I'm Goin' To Miami
shizurei chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
lol
what's with that Bakayarou Naraku name?!really the most suit name for hime..XD
u're genius!
InuFan chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING INUYASHA TALES ON THIS SITE! (If ya don't mind me saying). Even though I am a guy I'm a huge fan of Inuyasha (but I perfer inuyashaX some other female half-demon) I found this story to make me laugh, become cautious, and over all have a great time reading this.

From, InuFan

P.S. Let your imagination take hold of your next story and it will be great!
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 18 . 8/2/2007
This entire fic is amazing! The action is enthralling and exciting, the romance is cute and, well, romantic. It is wonderfully written, I was enthralled from chapter one! I was actually yelled at by my parents, telling me to get off the computer, but I couldn't until I finished your story! I loved it!

Blackdragon

aka Nala-chan
Inudaughter chapter 18 . 2/15/2007
double wedding, awesome! what's more awesome is shippo running.
Inudaughter chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Boo Naraku. Boo Kikyo.
Inudaughter chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
really nice, And the fact that you used Ash, Pikachu, and Pegasus at the part had me laughing.
Inudaughter chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
O, so many relational problems. I seriously can't see happily ever after for any of these people.
Inudaughter chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
The way you capture a true, concerned friendship among characters is amazing.
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
well writ'.
David Michael Haden chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
You definitely know how to write comedy. I definitely love how you make the characters all so realistic. But when you described Sango in the luau, I kept picturing a mix between an anime Nani (Lilo and Stitch) and Mihoshi (Tenchi). I really like how you explained how the entire group came together and kudos on Shippo's backstory.

One question - just something I'm giving you a hard time about - if "Inuyasha" was a tv series they all played in... how come they're still known by their characters' names?
The ISIMS chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
well i like the fic,and by your last remarc(sp) if you'v ben working on somthin till 5:40 AM you might need a beer!(if your old enuf(sp)im not)
The ISIMS chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I love tat song!I had to listen to it when i read this!...well like the fic!
OTP chapter 18 . 12/28/2006
omg that was one of the best things i have ever read for a very long time omg that was pure wonder and fluff yay very well done
heya-gurl chapter 18 . 11/5/2006
SUGOI! excellent story! what else can i say? WRITE MORE!
Laurie Hall chapter 18 . 9/1/2006
I wanted to send you an e-mail, but i can't access it since I'm not a member. I read all of your story in the past four days...and I loved it!

You have such a vivid imagination for details! There was romance, it was great! I never imagined Naraku, to chase after Sango that way, but it works! I loved this story. You're a great author. I plan to read some of your other works. _