Reviews for I'm Goin' To Miami
Alexander the Unholy chapter 13 . 8/3/2005
I love this story! Keep going please!
Tetsuna chapter 13 . 8/3/2005
Aya, I think I'm gonna cry! Hurry up and let them make up, 'kay?
Ming Yueh chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Your story is pretty good. But, i would like to ask you to stop using Japanese, or what ever you are using, terms in your story. Some of us, take me for instance, can't understand them.

Thank You!
kawaiifox1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Yer story is awesome! I luv it!
Sangos-gal chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
I cried, I laughed, I screamed throughout these 13 chapters! I threw pillows onto the wall, I yelled. My mum thought I needed Therapy. Sigh...I love your story! Please, continue it and I will name this pillow after you. Ah, hell, I'll just name it anyway.

You, Pillow, are now named LuClipse85! Be Happy! D
Sapphire Hiwatari chapter 13 . 7/29/2005
still a wonderfull story.. I cant wait till the next update.. nor can I wait till the argument between Sango and Miroku happens.. well. it might be an argument or not.. but.. still cant wait
sourhana chapter 13 . 7/28/2005
ah! dude! more! please!
Dark Echantress chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
A very interesting chapter, I liked the dark edge to Naraku in this chapter. Very well done!
EmelyeUchiha chapter 13 . 7/24/2005
I really didn't want to cry at 1 a.m. but his was worth it! That was so sad! Please let Sango find Miroku soon and then they'll make up and be lovers again. *crys some more* Write more soon!
Meighan chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
hi again

this chapter is so purfect!

but sad (

I hope u can updade soon...

You're such a great writer, keep goin'! xP

R u goin' to put sum lemon along the fic?Cuz u related this to M Hahaha

Miroku and Sango realy r the best cuple, so, get a happy ending, and, please, eliminate Naraku! .

Kissus and ja ne!
randomstranger824 chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! PLEASE PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! PLEASE!
Wolf Creek chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
I don't like you right now. . . *glares intensely*

no, I'm kidding. But you'd better update REAL soon. Or I'll ghetto stop your ass! lol

oh, and there is one thing bugging me. "Visage" do you realize you don't really use anything but that? Visage this, visage that. At one point I wanted to kill something. Alternatives for "Visage": look, appearance, facade, surface, front, guise, exterior, mask, etc.

*cries*

I'm begging you, PLEASE don't use visage so much.

Wolf Creek
13ittersweet chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
omg thats so sad! wah thank god u updated...i have a question...wheres KAgome, wasnt she with inuyasha when they drove off then inuyasha and shippo returned but wut about KAgome? neway this was a really good chapie! and its so sad! Rite now we need Kagome and her gun collection to shoot Naraku in the heart! lol! update update update update update update update update! :D
psychotic sango chapter 13 . 7/20/2005
great chapter! NARAKU MUST DIE!
OustxThexMainstreamxNotxRamen chapter 13 . 7/18/2005
Sango-chan... i feel so bad for her... and Miroku-kun too... no one deserves that... but i am also happy for Kagome! her and InuYasha finally kissed! heheh! i cant wait till your next update! i really love this story! its great!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »