Reviews for I'm Goin' To Miami
heya-gurl chapter 18 . 11/5/2006
SUGOI! excellent story! what else can i say? WRITE MORE!
Laurie Hall chapter 18 . 9/1/2006
I wanted to send you an e-mail, but i can't access it since I'm not a member. I read all of your story in the past four days...and I loved it!

You have such a vivid imagination for details! There was romance, it was great! I never imagined Naraku, to chase after Sango that way, but it works! I loved this story. You're a great author. I plan to read some of your other works. _
Aira Kay chapter 18 . 8/24/2006
A phenomonal ending to an awesome story! My favorite parts were the end chapter... And the ramen-eating contest, of course. :) The Queen of Humor triumphs again! YAY!
ketaki chapter 18 . 8/21/2006
Beautiful writing and a very touching story. It was a joy to read. The twists and turns were enjoyable and, at times, stomach jolting. You really give hope to the Sango and Miroku fiction couple. Its really nice to see amazing writing like this. Keep up the awesome work!
WestSide Love chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
Ha! I reconized the scene where KAgome and Inuayasha yelled the same thing at each other. I thought that added some humor into their 'Love N Hate' relationship. Well, I'll be finishing the story.! KUDOS for the funny!

-Chicca-
Dani112 chapter 18 . 7/17/2006
LOL! I love this fic! I only wish the goodness continued. I finally finished it and now I wish it hadn't ended.
Dani112 chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
You scared the crap outta me with this chapter! I was like freakin out, just hoping it wasn't really happenin... I'm so gullible , I've been reading this fic for 4 weeks now and I still havn't finnished! I love it, I just wish I could read faster.
TakaraSakura chapter 18 . 7/12/2006
Pure billiants! I adored the story! You are by far my favorite author on this site! Well, great job! - I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. Gotta go! Bye!
kewl-gurl-175 chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
oh my gosh i love that song. Rock Me Amadeus its one of my fav 80's music. i don't know why i just like it. well yup.
Club Boredom chapter 18 . 7/5/2006
OMG! What a wonderful story! It's all I kept thinking about the 4 days I was reading it! When I was at work I saw the story in my head and imagined Miroku singing kareoke. LOL! It made me giggle. I was so mad at Naraku for the last 4 days too, I wanted to jump into the story and kick his ass! I am so glad he got what he deserved! Hooray for happy endings! Great ending and I could just imagine all those pictures! ROFL! The Kikyo one made me bust out laughing! I can't stand her either! Also, I loved the part near the beginning with Hojo being the stupid stalker! That was too funny! I hate him too! Great job and I loved all the Ranma and other anime jokes in it! Too great! Keep up the excellent work!
Dani112 chapter 9 . 7/1/2006
lol... I still can't get over Naraku in JC Pennys...dunno why. lol I LOVE this fic! and just had to review here, cause I dunno if I'm gunna be able to finish it before I leave on vacation. , Now i gotta read more, cause I'll suffer over the next 2 week wondering if I don't.

-Dani
Miroku's Priestess chapter 18 . 6/29/2006
OMG. It's the wedding all Sango/Miroku fans have been waiting for! Yay!

I definitely think that this chapter was worth the wait. I'm kinda sad that it's the end, though, 'cause I've been following it for a really long time. ;_;

There better be a sequel! P

~Miroku's Priestess
kuroi sabatto chapter 18 . 6/27/2006
this is the best story ever!

I cant believe it just ended..

please, would it be too much if I asked you for a sequel?

I just need to know what happend to the couples!

I started reading it because i love hentai fics, and this one is rated 'M'

even though i realized you would not put such an adolt contant, i kept reading it!

You're a verry good writer, and your story is verry entertaining

im here only to tell you how wonderfull you were, and to ask for a little favor you could possibly realise for me, this mere human!

sequel

please.. it would be the last thing I ask of you

kissu
FaBzZ chapter 18 . 6/27/2006
I loved this chapter it was so funny at the you can make a sequel go for would be a good one I know it!LATERZ
Kaze no Ato chapter 18 . 6/26/2006
WO! Utsukushii! Bravo, bravo! *squirts silly string everywhere* Lovely final chapter, I especially loved being able to kick the crap outta Yura and Kagura. Those flowers are MINE, damn it! *happy dance* I look forward to a sequel. *brandishing mace*

Love ya,