Reviews for I'm Goin' To Miami
The Night Life 13 chapter 18 . 6/26/2006
oh man... and so another great story has ended :)

aww married couples everywhere! this story was freaking GOLD! i loved it :) i hope you write more awesome stories!

and WOOP GO SANGO! haha NEVER MESS WITH THE DEMON SLAYER! ;D

LATER SKATER
alexa chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
i really like this story. i think its got a good mix of humor, drama and romance. i like it. i even read another one of your stories, the one called "I Hate Babysitting!". i can't wait for the next part to that one to come out. also, i have a question about this story. Will sesshomaru be in it? i think it would be pretty funny if he popped up somewhere. im not very far in this series, i havent finished reading all the parts you have out yet. so if you already have a part out with him in it just tell me. and again, i really like your writing keep up the good work.
DarkMaidenTerri chapter 18 . 6/26/2006
OMG I was squeling through the whole chapter and when Miroku asked her to marry him I people started starin at me like I was I'm used to that;Inuyashas proposal was sweet although i oppose to this story was so worth Satsuki said made me fall over in laughter.I absoluetly love your story and think you should go for the sequel.
mylovemiroku chapter 18 . 6/26/2006
Wow. It seemed this story would never end. I'm happy with the way it turned out, I love the romantic mushy stuff. I especially liked the "photos" and how it's pretty much up to the reader to picture them. It was easy for me. _ Congrats on finishing a story! A successful one at that. BTW, I'm a huge fan of Mikaila too, and I know which pic your ending came from... *snicker* I hope to see more of your romance stories in the future, or the sequel, as you said. Until then...
DarkMaidenTerri chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
This is one of my favorite chapters.I really luv the KAWAII.I was smilin all the way when Naraku found out about SASQUATCH!Err I mean STALKER NARAKU!.Who cares they are almost the same person.
DarkMaidenTerri chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Haha Miroku is so cute and funny when he's being a perv.I dont know why but I love cute .Moroku, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Roy Mustang, theres more but I cant think of them.
DarkMaidenTerri chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
I guess I shoulda reviewed for all the chapters when I first well I dont mind is a good story and I enjoyed you for giving me the title and the name of the group that sang that song.I'm downloading the video on youtube right and I luv the part where Sango fed so sweet and makes me like this story even more.
Anita Briant chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
I have to say there are very few people out there who can right really goog and sitah you are the ULTIMATE SUPER GODDESS AND SOLE RULER OF EXLLENT RIGHTING I mean not since SUERIC shes the only authors name i remeber have I read something with so much depth angst inner demons to deal with and humor. I also REAly liked how you had other anime characters appaer really a nice about naraku if I may quote from LULA the enchanted sword from DAVE THE BARBARIAN someone SHOULD HORRIABLE THINGS TO HIM WITH A CHEESE GRATER.
DarkMaidenTerri chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
I'm lovin this story so far but I have a the name of that 2nd song that Sango sung and do you know who sings it?I have that song on a mix CD but it doesnt give the name.I love to sing to it and yes I can sing.I gotta go back to reading now.
DarkMaidenTerri chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
Sango and Naraku have a resevoir(how ever you ppl spell it)of love so deep that that great joke complements of I love this story and great job caputring Hojo's personality.
DarkMaidenTerri chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
TerriYay Perverts and shirtless Inu Yasha.-Rips off shirt and Tai runs in room-Get out perverted jackass

Tai:I thought you liked perverts.

Terri:Sexy as hell perverts!

Tai:Am I not sexy?

Terri:Fuck you!

Tai:Gladly.

Terri:SHUT UP AND GET story.
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 17 . 3/6/2006
tears streaming down face Miroku...why...why did you have to go. This is s...so emotional!I have tears of joy and sorrow in mu eyes. This is one of the best stories I've ever read!Please write more!I must have a happy ending!
KawaiiInu-Taiyoukai4ever chapter 16 . 3/6/2006
Come on Miroku, you can do it! Fight for the one you love! This story is getting really good, I can't wait to see what happens next!GO MIROKU, INUYASHA AND SHIPPO! SAVE SANGO AND KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER, NARAKU!(I still don't like Kagome)
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
That was so love you InuYasha!I'm not a Kagome or Kikiyo fan but I really appreciate Kagome helping him.I LOVE THIS STORY!
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
THAT BITCH!I never liked Kikiyo, but now I HATE HER FUCKIN'GUTS!How DARE she treat my beloved that way!Don't worry Inu K.I.T.Y. sstill loves you, forever and for always!DIE BITCH, DIE!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »