Reviews for I'm Goin' To Miami
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
This story is off the chain!Miroku and InuYasha are HILLARIOUS!The whole time I was reading this story I was laughin' my ass off... in fact...I'm still laughin' now!laughing hisarically while rolling on the floorOkay...breath...breath...alright,I'm better now.I love this story!
SaiFa chapter 17 . 2/18/2006
nice
Spiffy Pants chapter 17 . 2/11/2006
AWW! That last part was so cute! :] Is this the last chapter, or is there one more chapter left?
Kisshu-luv chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
LUVIT!
demi-godesswriter chapter 17 . 1/30/2006
*tear* I love this story!
sinister banana chapter 17 . 1/17/2006
Holy shiznipple! You had me on the edge of my seat! :o
Phantom of the Anonymous chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
If Miroku's dead, I'll kill you.
Ognas25 chapter 17 . 1/4/2006
WOW that last chapter was AWSOME,I felt like I was ROCK!THIS FIC IS SO AWSOME!.This fic is one of the best i have ever SOON!
xunrequitedlovex chapter 14 . 12/28/2005
GOD! That was a long ass chapter...did I ever enjoy it though. Geez I told you I'd be here again, but this time it's 4:46 in the morning, blegh, I don'tknow how I let myself stay up this late. MAN, this chapter was so FRIKKIN AWESOME major props and kudos and thumbs up and stars and all those things I could possibly give. I assure you it wasn't boring at all, I was pissed off everytime I had to stop to do something. I don't know where you get your material from but it's pure genius! I really didn't expect the story to turn out that way. Ugghh, this annoys me so much because you're so inspiring to me and all I do after I read your chapters is go to sleep...haha, well there are soo many parts I happened to admire like the comparison of Sango being a dream and I really can't remember the rest because I told myself to remember just that and now I forgot everything else, but at least you get the point. It was so amazing how that Babyface song was shown because I was listening to it while I was reading...isn't that wierd, I didn't pick it either, it just came up in my media player while it was on shuffle...I guess it's tellin me I'm destined to hurry up and catch up with the chapters...haha, well see ya tomorrow because I have to wake up pretty early..haha...here to burden you with another really long review...

-BB
dunno chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
that wuz so sad ans u rock at ritein but that wuz also so violent lol that wuz great plz update
Inu Cherry chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
aw...awesome sotry, keep writing...too sad...though...make it happy ] lol see ya
xunrequitedlovex chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
It's good to see you again, I'm back from the dead! Haha, well knowing high school, I really am surprised I'm not dead yet, so yeah, high school and the total lameness of having too many duties as a teen are my excuses for not being able to review lately. How do you write this good? Ughh, I'm so frustrated because I don't even know what time I started to catch up and now it's 3:53 in the morning and I'm still craving more. I hate how addicting this is...AH, hooray for christmas vacation or else I'd never get to catch up. I was thouroughly convinced I should've stopped on the last chapter but I had to keep going and here I am. Well, I don't know, I guess I find that I respect your writing more..way more since I'm a bit more mature, I can't help but get excited for the upcoming chapters and it sucks because there are still some that are already there and I can't read them because even though I'm not sleepy, addiction happens to be bad, so I'll most likely be here tomorrow night at the same time, love the recent events in the story, the words and descriptions give me a perfect outlook on the character's feelings...AH..I LOVE IT! Well I don't really have to ask you to write more since the next few chapter are there, but I guess I'll just be happy since you wrote such a great chapter, or chapters, or story for that matter...and I'm happy that you actually took the time to read such a long comment that I really don't wanna finish since it means I have to go to sleep...well here it goes...

GOOD NIGHT!

-BB
Inu Cherry chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
neat sory ] loving it so far and keep writing ]
YOU KILLED MIROKU chapter 17 . 12/24/2005
ok, ok! now explain this!

hw come you go and do this to the storry?

this must not be true-I can just tell Roku-kun is allright!

and for the next chappyes, please, put a li9ttle more romance, cuz its being more blood than love, even though there shure is love between miroku nd sango

Im just missing a little romance between those two

please, dont let him die!-i trust you and I know you wouldnt do it

kissus, ja ne!

(kisses, bye)
gurlinhellzandheaven01 chapter 17 . 12/23/2005
Wow...wow that was i felt like i was i though i was sango for a moment a felt all that know my heart hearts from breathing so that was STORY WAS EVEN BEYOUND NO WORD FOR im still in keeping writing plez!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »