Reviews for Fighting the Darkness
sin.nighthawk chapter 17 . 11/6/2006
great job loved it
SummerBaby94 chapter 17 . 9/15/2006
aw... good now everythings the way its supposed to be... hunter and morgan are supposed to be together forever!
Lalenna chapter 17 . 7/14/2006
Sorry its taken so long to review...It been a maic few weeks then I had to reread rooted in darkness and the start of this fic and reread the sweep series lol.

One thing that I noticed...you had the babys eyes as brown...all babies have blue eyes to start with - they then change after a few weeks.

Also I dont know if its just me but when I read about Hunter scrying for his sister who had dark hair and eyes I thought he'd seen Morgan instead. Maybe its just me but thats how it came accross.

Anyway about your fic as this is what a review is meant for lol...LOVED it. Though it wasnt as fast paced as the first which was better - a reread of the first made it sound rushed even though that too was brill. Yeah so the fic...it was sweet. I loved the ending. Cute lol. Loved the plot but thought more could have been done to explain how her father came back. Ohther than great stuff anf will keep reading your new stuuf.

-Lenna
ashen-snow-deception chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
thats kool. i like urs. all the characters seem like they do in the books, and as far as im conserned, thats hard.
morganlvshunter chapter 12 . 6/28/2006
OMG! OMG! that is like the best story like ever you have to post anouther chapter you have to its just totally great i love your ideas OMG! OMG!
Moonlight chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
Hi!

Just to tell you that yes! I have read the first three of Balefire! they're ok, but i still prefer the Wicca series much more, and I still do not know what to think of the characters. Nice story by the way!
moonfirefairy chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
Yay Morgans back with the Goth look!Love her goth look! Update soon!Cant wait to see Morgan kick some ass!
Bradhadair-71 chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
Great Story so far. Please update... LUV WUTCHA DU!
AshDawnSoulmates chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
I rather liked this one and the third one...I am sorry for not reviewing the third one but this one was already up and I couldn't wait to read it.
AshDawnSoulmates chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Oh Goddess! I agree with Morgan, Killian and Sky...it is hard to believe that Hunter would start a paint fight! I just can't imagine it! anyway! I can't wait for you to update! *hink hink*
Saz-646 chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
Hehe- this is really good. Keep it up cause it should be great! Happy Birthday for yesterday.
Tioma chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Hey sunshine-faery

This is such a cool story! I started reading it then realised it was a sequel, so I went back and read Rooted in Darkness. Oh, man that was so good! It was like reading a completely new/different Cate Tiernan book! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this sequel - I want to find out what happens next!
Bradhadair-71 chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
It was a little pointless, but I liked it... PLEASE UPDATE! *makes pouty face; makes eyes big*
Bradhadair-71 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Good first chapter for "Rooted in Darkness" sequel...please update!
Sweetsoutherngal chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
hm...good. cant remember what happened in the otha story. im gonna have to go bak and cheack- oh well. great story-great chapter- great author- please update soon