Reviews for Crawling in the Dark
Say HEH chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
She's pretty strong telling Inuyasha that without breaking down even a little
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
THE FUCK?!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
okay this was great and all but towards the end you got me all confused.I would say this story suck because of the part.I would suggest that got to be fixed in order to be worthy to read it again.
JazaraRose chapter 25 . 2/28/2011
I loved your story !

I can understand why some people wouldn't like the ending because there was no Inu x Kag fairytale ending , but it was realistic. I mean no one in their right mind is going to marry the person who killed their wife (accident or not)

anyways great job , definitely going on my favorites
thymespirit01 chapter 22 . 2/15/2011
I love Boulevard of Broken Dreams! Its an AWESOME song!

I really like this story! nice twist!
thymespirit01 chapter 17 . 2/15/2011
Stupid Inuyasha! He's so stupid! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

anyways, love the story!
AnimePunk23 chapter 25 . 8/22/2010
yeah I guess the ending is a little dissapointing, but the fact that they do get to start over wasn't half bad either.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
keep it up
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 25 . 12/15/2009
Although I hated the Inu/kik pairing throughout the story i was actually pretty bummed about her death...i mean it kinda sucks really and well Kags and Inu C'est La Vie! I mean the best thing you could do is move forwarf.
darkangel0212 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
keep it up
OceanGoddess101 chapter 25 . 8/18/2009
ok i can honestly say that i can relate 2 kags. in skool i was always the lil nobody in the corner that every1 hated 4 no reason. i somehow made friends but i hardly talked 2 them. now that im finally going in2 high skool though (cuz im gonna b a freshmen) i dont even know if the ppl there will treat me the same cuz im getting rid of my braces and i dont have glasses and im even getting my fizzy/curly/untamable hair chemically staightened. i can honestly say that...if it takes this long 4 guys 2 notice me...they aren't worth dating the girl they've picked on all their life. and i have 3 of my favorite words for the guys that picked on me 'paybacks a bitch'
InuKaglover97 chapter 25 . 4/11/2009
Oh my goodness! I loved that story! You are such an amazing author! The only thing that I really wanted to comment on was that if you had an epilouge that it would have given your readers a better view of what would have happened next, that and maybe InuYasha and Kagome should have more than one real kiss in the story? Other than that though, I COMPLETELY loved it. It was so well written!
I'm-painting-the-world-gray chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
zomg! i loved this story! it made meh cry!

the only part i didnt like was that Inuyasha and Kagome never found out Kikyo split them up...u know what i mean...i kinda was hopeing that was how the wedding wasnt going to work
q chapter 25 . 10/11/2007
realy well written but why why why did you have to make kagome kill kikyo?
MelodicRepublic chapter 25 . 9/8/2007