Reviews for Hospitals Can Be Murder
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/21
She definitely needs to get some self defense training in. Thanks.
sara.koch90 chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
This is incredible. I am lucky to have discovered you as a fanfiction author. It is so difficult to find great fanfictions let alone find any for a niche fandom. I have read your stories 10 years ago when my english wasn't the best (am german) but I couldn't restrain myself because I knew that they are something special. Now I find myself always returning to all of them and still loving them all if not even more because I can see how amazing, rare and incredible you are Scarlet and I I really hope this review reaches you even though it's long overdue. All the best and hoping that you still are or will be writing fanfictions.
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
There was a great gothic feel and a constant underlying menace to this one, probably because of the suggestion of vampires. The tension was very high, I was swept along by the rush to stop LeGrand from bleeding out, then the pursuit of Margo's kidnapper and the race to stop him before he killed her. The way The Shadow goaded Walters into taking his own life was masterful, though it was reassuring to see that Lamont wasn't proud of the way he achieved his victory. It's nice to see LeGrand become a recurring figure in your stories, he's a good addition to the cast of characters. Lamont casually hypnotizing his uncle over plates of pasta was pretty hysterical!
orangetrafficcone chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Another beautiful story! The interplay between Moe and Margo when they heard the news story and hadn't heard from Lamont was very realistic.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Yet again, a wonderful story. I love how you portray Margo. She's exactly what a hero's lady should be - strong willed and able to take care of herself, but still vulnerable. After all, what man will tell you that he doesn't want to be the "knight-in-shining-armor" for his lady? I write mostly Superman/Smallville stories and if you happen to portray Lois Lane or Chloe even with any ounce of vulnerbility, you hear about it from reviewers, so it's refreshing to read a story that balances the woman with both being strong and vulnerable. Fantastic work!

~sayrae3times~
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Wonderfully done! I really enjoyed this story.
Mortal Guardian chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Bravo. Good story.

Save for associating certain elements of the movie (the ring and the call sign for example), this could have been among the radio broadcasts sixty years ago.
ReaderPal chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I love this story, it's very creative. I'm a big fan of the Shadow. I don't like the idea however of Margo being the girl in distress. In any case this a fast paced, well plotted mystery story. Hats off to you a true, and dedicated fan of a radio classic!