Reviews for Dark Lady
Zarola chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I thinm this story is out of this world! It kind of reminded me about the plot of "The Skeleton Key" ( which in my opinion is a great movie. I didn't get the ending though.
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Wow...that was certainly very interesting and well-written. Adding this to favorites.
Ki chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Whoa, that was cool, I love it how it explained the song in such detail, that was exelent, wonderfull, stupendtus, I've faving this one!

~Ki
SweetGoth chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Umm.. I didn't understand it really but I think that if I did I would bhave liked this story ver much.
flyingpiggies chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Yes well, a belated story for an in awe reviewer and her much belated review. All in all, I think this story was quite sucessful in my book, very interesting how you placed the setting in New Orleans. A stroke a genius with the perfume and such. It makes you think what innocent Starfire might do when truly ticked off and what might be in store for the Titans.
ChocolateCurlz chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Oh, dear-y me! Poor old Star- that wasn't pretty. Very charming story, I loved the little links you threw in there, what with Rae's new perfume and Star's glowing fingernails. Do you still want to work in the comic industry? I think you should do a graphic novel of the Prophet's Song-that'd be awesome! Of course, you'd need an inker... hint hint. Yeah, I know, I'm a suck-up. _ In non-suck up mode, good work, I loved it!

CC
cherrypepsi chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
That was fantastic...I really liked it...great job...!
Killer Moth chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Well...

First off, your imageny was top notch. I really felt the time period here. Obviously had to be that way or it wouldn't have the same impact.

Personally I thought you'd regress further back in terms of time period but this is just right. The 20's had their own unique beat.

And the Dark Lady was perfectly creepy. Like her inspiration in comic form. Just...right.

I did think Kory shooting them was a bit drastic but given her character...quite feasible.

And the ending? So priceless.

All those lovely subtle nods to the true pairing. Finally a good use for perfume.

I was expecting something longer given your motif, but hey, I love a good short story like the rest of them.

Quite well done.
Dangerproneredhead chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Wow, this was the perfect Halloween story. Undeniably creepy. Perfect plot/song relationship.

Awesome work, as always.