Reviews for Agnus Dei
Bloodsired chapter 28 . 7/29/2010
Wow, like your story, it seems that Agnes didn't remember or realized what Lady Leila tell about her destiny that he will marry a Count and will live forever. Think she should realized, so she can't be cofused about what her feelings towards Dracula. Well, I'm looking forward to your next update.
LisaGladigan chapter 28 . 9/8/2005
OMG I love this story. I emailed you a while ago I am I never check Anyhoo please update story soon. I love it to death

Lisa
Gem chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
Ahh, this chapter was absolutely fantastic! In all seriousness, your descriptions and phrasing were amazing. I LOVED your description of Budapest and everything; you captured it like I never could because I've never seen it, and that's something I love about your writing. :) I can totally imagine Budapest...the bridge, and the square, and the architecture...wonderfully done, all of it. (Wow, run-on sentence much? lol) I'll never get tired of Dracula and Agnes' interactions; those scenes are so much fun to write and read. :) I can't wait for the next chapter...the ball is going to be so great, I can just tell. Honestly, Nikolai is a little annoying, just because we have to spend time talking about him and not Drac and Agnes, lol. But I understand your need for plot development, etc. :) Oh, and thank you THANK YOU for your review of my story! I'm glad you're finally caught up, and I loved all your wonderfully supportive comments! I'll try to update soon...I kinda want to post chapters 23 and 24 together, so I have to finish 24 first, and of course school starts in 2 days...joy, lol. Alrighty, I'll talk to you later; maybe I'll email you sometime...would you mind? And what's this rule about not thanking reviewers in our chapters? Why do I always miss the memo? Gr... Anywho, byes for now!

Luv ya'!

Gem

P.S. I'm totally gonna try that hematite and water thing...it'd be so cool if it worked. :)
Fortune Zyne chapter 28 . 9/1/2005
Cool!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 28 . 9/1/2005
I got so eerie and delightful a sense of foreboding from this chapter! I think one of the most clever things was descirbing statues as scorning Igor and looking sadly at Agnes, as though they know they'll soon have to scorn her too! IT gave me such a chill! And Dracula's plan for Agnes...so spooky! Because she doesn't know it...I'm almost angry about it myself, it makes even me sad to think about! You know that Agnes is just the sort of character one becomes very fond of...so I'm too attached to her to deal with Dracula possessing her soul! And you know Dracula is always very well-written. I might add that it's very interesting that he plans to bite Agnes at the ball, just like he almost did with Anna. And I really like the character of Nikolai, though I wasn't expecting to like him this much! Reminds me of Ma'rton somewhat, though I can't say why that is!

On a side note, I bet Fortune Zyne didn't like the thought of Dracula laughing in the face of God... ::smiles:: But I thought it was a good line, and very incharacter for him...

I hope maybe Nikolai's appearance at the bal enables Agnes to refuse Dracula, maybe she can come to a compromise...love Dracula as an angel, the angel God made her, and not have to run...but maybe I'm just hopeless, I like Agnes too much to be totally happy over this!

On yet one more note: the scenery is beautiful! I'm going to spend the next two years trying to learn Hungarian just as I try ot learn French, and Psychology, and other things! Did I mention how, lately, I've found a realy big interest in studying it? And this made up my mind! As with last chpater, my soul just longs to be in that very scenery you so wonderfully described! Budapest sonuds beautiful, so so much! And it certainly sounds like Dracula's city! I wonder if Erik has ever been there, I'd like it if he went there sometime...wehat a story that'd make, no? You and I should, after you've written this story, write a crossover...I think Erik and Dracula would get along very well, don't you? Anyway...I am so anxious about this! One hour til the ball, though I know I'll have to wait longer! Oh, I really can't wait to read this next update of yours! ::hugs:: Take care until then!
SilverFlover chapter 28 . 9/1/2005
My thank yous:I would like to thank Gem -according to the book I have, hematite does turn water red, I hope it’s telling the truth!, Robyn xoxo – I hope this chapter is better than the last one, I'm always trying to improve, Fortune Zyne -thank you for your lovely suggestion of the bird-cage image, I might use it sometime, The Unrequited Lover- I'm hoping you'd enjoy this one too, more castles and buildigs for you, though Agnes won't cut her finger off! Hehe, Joker- I was hoping the rings would intrigue people, I'm glad you liked them, Ethlena –o, a new reader, I am so overjoyed I brighted your day, your review really reminded me why I’m writing!, and orangepeel- another new reader, I’m happy-happy and though this update won’t take a whole night to read, I’m hoping you’ll enjoy it nevertheless! Oh, and of course Linwe Ringeril, who is slowly proceeding with reading my story, and giving me feedback on chapters I’ve written ages ago, and though they didn’t deserve it, half-forgot them. I’m glad you liked what I wrote, and your reviews are very much appreciated. I love you all, thank you for the support! You really mean the world to me on FF. :-)
orangepeel chapter 27 . 8/30/2005
OMG! HURRY!U HAVE TO SEND A NEW CHAPTER SOON OR IM GOING TO...be very sad muahahahhahaha u dont want that no not at all i love dracula in this story dam he is soo frekin hot! UPDATE VERY VERY SOON! i stayed up all night reading ur story i need more to stay up another night!
Ethlena chapter 27 . 8/29/2005
I was having a really rubbish day until I read this. you capture the emotions so perfectly, making it seem truly belivable. Your grammar is very good with very few slip ups and it's the same with your spelling. so all I have left to say is thank you for making a dark grey day rainbow coloured and please update soon.
the Unrequited Lover chapter 27 . 8/23/2005
::dies in envy::

What else is there to say? I really loved this chapter! Whenever summer starts to come to a close I start thinking of Halloween and then I wish there were real places like the castle Igor took Agnes to! The dark atmosphere was described perfectly and I could picture everything in my mind! The cold, piercing rain was also wondeful- I could imagine it myself, knowing just how it would feel! The teeth on the gate, the dusty tapestries, everything is precisely as I would imagine a Halloween scene! Now Dracula needs to bring Agnes a black cat to keep her company when he cannot, and she can name it Elizabeth to guilt him. It was a wondeful chapter and I'm so upset I didn't read it sooner! Gah! Those rings, though...how freaky! If Agnes were as desperate as a wild animal to be free, she would most likely cut her finger off, though (a snared animal will sometimes bite its own foot off to free itself!). But then, who's to say Agnes is that desperate to be free? I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story, and you KNOW that I want a sequel to it! I would never be able to forgive you if you did not write it. And you might try your hand at illustrating your story. I bet that would also be amazing! Drawing bat-Dracula carrying his angel against a storm background would be great! I should like to see that! And I know you could do it splendidly, so if you ever need ideas, there's one! And I loved the song at the end, it was magnifiscent! You don't write nearly enough poetry, you know! This is just such a wonderful story...you really should make this a novel! Do consider that!
Joker chapter 27 . 8/19/2005
A slave ring, huh, very interesting. I like it a lot up-date soon!
Fortune Zyne chapter 27 . 8/19/2005
Hm, she'll never escape, she should've kept going and ran off to her home. If you keep a bird caged, their feathers will droop and began to fall, losing their vibrance, and then it is only a matter of time before they die of their heart broken into glass shards, which cut their souls, causing them to bleed, and leaving nothing left but a glass statue, forever incased in sorrow and despair. Sorry, I'm in a bit of a poetic mood. You can use this if you think its good.
Linwe Ringeril chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
Aw, Agnes and Marton were so cute! Cool chapter, very entertaining dialogue. I just love reading your story, it's quite wonderful!

Linwe
x lake of tears x chapter 27 . 8/18/2005
this chapter is brilliant! I enjoyed reading it immensely and it was a brilliant climax to the wait for the chapter. Well Done! I cannot wait for the next part and I urge you to try and better yourself with the next chapter. _

Robyn xoxo
Gem chapter 27 . 8/18/2005
YAY! YOU UPDATED! I've been waiting forever for your new chappie so I could properly thank you in a review for all of your wonderful reviews. :D I posted a new chapter yesterday and thanked you for your reviews there as well. So...THANK YOU! I cannot tell you how much I love and appreciate your comments. Your complements made me smile; I felt all warm and fuzzy inside, lol. And your constructive criticism was helpful. Now that you point it out, I realize that you're right...I kind of only describe enough of the setting to roughly picture it. I think I focus more on the actions and words, but I'm not sure if that's a bad thing necessarily...I've thought a lot about it though. It means so much to me that you would take the time to read and review my fics...thanks again, and I look forward to more reivews from you. :)

Great chapter, by the way. Jeez, Drac and Agnes really need to get together...it's driving me nuts, lol. Oh, clever, evil Dracula with his rings. I think it's interesting to point out that the master ring is undeniably mascualine, and the slave ring is undeniably feminine...leaves room for lots of thought... ;) Her ring sounded really pretty-looking, though; I'd wear it, except that then Dracula could control me...or maybe I'd wear it then anyway. *evil grin* I'm so bad, lol. I liked the song a lot...did you write it? And does hematite really turn water red? I've never heard that before...I'd love to try it though. :) Please update soon, and thanks again for reading my stories. SilverFlover, you ROCK! D Byes for now!

Ur fan, :)

Gem
Linwe Ringeril chapter 9 . 8/17/2005
You're leaving us hanging? How could you? Oh wait, I can just read the next chappie! Ok sorry. I thought that it was a very good look into Agnes's past when you mentioned her scars and then when she and Elizabeth discussed them. I can't wait to see what will happen next...

~Linwe :-)