Reviews for The Chamber of Secrets: Reopened
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 7/27
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Maybe ut's cause i skimmed a lot of ch. 13, but how the hell did A second year Booth manage to tear up riddle's diary? Even if this is fanfic, and an AU fic at that, it's an object that originaly required the most deadly substance known to wizards in order to destroy. What the hell?
DarkFireofAngelsSouls chapter 14 . 4/11
OK first time reading this and I'm really late ik like supper dupper later but have to say it CALLED IT I SO CALLED IT! Harry and Tonks gotta become angumamgis (can't spell it but you know what I mean), just like his father godfather and piece of shit tratior friend did! Now to continue this awesome series now that that's off my chest.
Bleh chapter 18 . 3/8
You said in TPS:R that dumbledore told Harry. Minimum of three weeks.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 18 . 2/17
Still into the story, I am really enjoying it. The writing style is nicely descriptive. I am loving watching their relationship grow.

Still don't like the vampire kid character. More so now that I have to keep trying to pronounce his weird name in my head every few sentences.

Thanks for that, it doesn't completely pull me out of the story every time. /s
Talon chapter 8 . 1/11
I knew it he's a vampire it's blatantly obvious
TeganCappa chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
The dream flashes are annoying as hell. It's stupid to take 1/4 of the total words written in a chapter and have them be total nonsense.
TeganCappa chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
I hate teenage angst/drama. Your first story in this series was almost completely without both, but this one is shaping up to be annoying. It doesn't help that I hate Ginny even more than I hate Ron. I'll definitely drop this like it's hot if Ginny is the cause of anymore jealous spats. Can't stand shit like that.
Temporal Knight chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Yay Luna's here! I love that girl. She should join the trio posthaste!

Well while I do love Lockhart being the indirect cause of Tonks' fetish for pink hair I feel the need to strenuously object to pinkhair!Tonks being a cliché. It's just part of who she is. It's pretty much her most defining feature at first and is one of the key factors that clue our rather self absorbed and emotionally hindered hero into realizing something's up with her. Pink hair, isn't a cliché for Tonks. It's just...Tonks.

Oh god don't tease it as a Grimm fairy tale. You have any idea how scary that is? How many horrible deaths that implies? How much heartache and horror there is in that little phrase? *Shudder*

Harry/Fleur is a nice, sadly underwritten pairing. So few good stories with that one. I just hope if that happens here you don't end up killing Fleur off when he gets back together with Tonks...
Temporal Knight chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
I am liking the start of this year. I do find it a little hard to stomach that it took two and a half weeks for the Tonks' to call Dumbledore but this is Dobby we're talking about the little guy is nothing if not persistant ;) I hope Harry doesn't end up disliking him in the end. Misguided Dobby is but the poor dude is just too woobyish to dislike.

So Harry doesn't end up with a warning about underage magic now eh? That's good. I definitely feel like that shard of the stone is going to be important sometime down the line though.

Concerning the note about slash and stuff: I don't mind slash at all for characters that it makes sense for. People like Remus and Sirius who are practically just this side of the line of being in a relationship I have absolutely no problems with. For me the issue really comes down to being a problem when turning canon sexualities on their heads. Harry never once expressed any interest in men and if he had I simply can't see him remotely going anywhere near someone he hated as much as Draco...Now seeing as how Tonks is already taken in this fic (yay!) I am looking forward to seeing Padfoot and Moony together.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Ron is dumbledore? I knew it all along! Take that local insane asylum!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
5 galleons is estimated to be between 500-1250 dollars you know? Why is he betting that kind of money?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
FINALLY THEY WORKED IT OUT! Oh my god, why did you have to make them wait so long to see the BLATENT OBVIOUS?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Is Leon a werewolf? I guessed it just after he is introduced in the first one and more information has made it seem obvious, super senses, speed, that sort of thing.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
I'm beginning to think Leon is some kind of cursed animagus. I also think that whatever he is, his father is at least a little guilty. Whatever Leon is, he doesn't want to be. It makes me question the animagus theory.