Reviews for The Chamber of Secrets: Reopened
Stormhound12 chapter 9 . 5/31/2020
Hmmm, I like the honks so far. In one if your AN's you said you planned to have them get together and split up, explore other people, and end up together on the end. I like it and I don't. It makes sense in the logical way and feels more real, although it does lose that romanticism. I don't really like super angsty-ness, but so far its been pretty good. Personally, I probably would have held off romance for another year or two. Anyways, that's my two cents. Kudos and keep on writing!
frozenwolf777 chapter 18 . 3/31/2020
I don't know whether to be proud of myself or be worried as I've read this one and the last one in one day and I'm pretty sure that that's not healthy, but props for writing such a good story as I can count the number of stories that I've done that with on one hand with at least one finger to spare. Again, props on such a good story
Corwyn chapter 18 . 9/16/2019
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Corwyn chapter 16 . 9/16/2019
1 for the basilisk eating Lockhart :-)
fhl1234 chapter 18 . 7/27/2019
This has been a really good read. Seriously man, thanks for writing this fantastic series for us.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Intriguing first chapter. I have to admit though that I was kind of looking forward to Andy's visit to number 4 though. What changed your mind about their visit the next day? So Dobby healed him only to have him reinjured. Child abuse is a really horrid thing. I do hope that Albus won't condim him to the Dursley's tender loving care every summer. Child abuse has a serious impact on one's mental health. Harry's already been through so much. How much more will he have to endure? Rant over now. Thanks for writing this fic. I have lots more to read and this makes me really happy.
Tankinator175 chapter 7 . 5/25/2019
Hmm. I'm starting to think Leon's a Vampire, not a Werewolf.
Tankinator175 chapter 6 . 5/25/2019
Hmm. I'm starting to think that Leon is a Werewolf. The moon could be what's making him restless, and he it seems that he feels ill at regular intervals. Say, once a month. Am I right?
the-cari-moose chapter 7 . 8/9/2018
I have to admit I side with Leon in concern to Harry’s behaviour. He hates bullies but he’s being a bully. Idiotic twit.
the-cari-moose chapter 6 . 8/9/2018
Yes... this is a ridiculously strange chapter which makes me wonder where on earth you’re going with this. The plot is starting to get very jumpy and most of the time I don’t understand what’s going on. It’s like you’ve left a huge chunk of context out of your writing.
the-cari-moose chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
Harry and Pansy? You’re joking right? She has zero personality and she looks like a pug, Harry and Daphne I’m always up for. I love those too. Harry and Fleur can be good but why on earth are you having them together in book 6? They’ll never see each other because Harry’s in school!
huntjd1 chapter 10 . 6/15/2018
This version of Dobby deserves death. I don't care what torments the elf has undergone. he is willingly aiding in having Harry tortured. I don't care if he is insane. sometimes death is a mercy. If Dobby is so insane he is knowingly aiding in the torture of his hero he is better of dead.
huntjd1 chapter 2 . 6/15/2018
Quite frankly If the Tonks actually cared for Harry they would be doing something permanent about the Dursley's just to make sure Harry never has to endure something like that again. Then they would also consider the revenge angle. They should be tortured to death and the house burned to the ground.
huntjd1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
I really enjoyed the first book but after this chapter I am beginning to wonder if you might get off on child abuse. Sorry but child abuse is a touchy subject with me so I had real trouble getting through this chapter. Everyone knows about the past abuse and promised him there wouldn't be a problem then you had him trapped and abused for weeks. Worse no buddy does anything to punish the Dursley's. I think all child abusers should spend months begging for death do to the amount of torture they are undergoing. Then after they are finally allowed to die they should spend eternity burning in hell. Also any who knowingly defend them deserve the same fate since they are enabling said child abuse. I consider canon Snape as a child abuser and Dumbledore as an enabler. Your versions so far are worse.
Bosma19 chapter 8 . 3/30/2018