Reviews for The Chamber of Secrets: Reopened
I'm beginning to think Leon is some kind of cursed animagus. I also think that whatever he is, his father is at least a little guilty. Whatever Leon is, he doesn't want to be. It makes me question the animagus theory.
I'm going to go with Luna's vampire amulet saved her. I always found it odd that no-one got petrified by seeing the eyes in a suit of armor somewhere. Also that the Basilisk could have looked into a petrified person's eyes to kill them. Anyway, my answer: amulet.
Svenion chapter 12 . 3/15
Aside from a different main cast, do the stories ever leave canon?
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 1/29
Thanks for the information after like 150k words... that youre gonna break Tonks and harry up is a seriously deal breaker, and honestly, i can see it that way for many others aswell since you state thats its Honks... Really am quite dissapointed with that honestly, and i really enjoyed this story too... to bad for me huh.
Gamma Lead chapter 5 . 1/13
Well, Iv'e read the first few chapters of GOF rekindled before realizing this was a series; I then blew through the first book and landed here. Unfortunately, while you are correct with how the HP universe is, I just really in the mood for some no-issue/other attraction H/T... So, going to go searching for a bit until later; this series is too good so far to even consider passing on permanently.
Spartan10007 chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Yay second story read! Going onto the third
HopefulHelpful chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
O in this chapter you said that the time at the Dursleys had effected Hedwig almost as much as Harry, but in last chapter or the first chapter you said that Harry had left Hedwig with Tonks.
Digitize27 chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
So vampire animagus?
Okay... now you have me doubting myself.
Digitize27 chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Yeaaaah no... Leon's still a vampire; nice try though,
Digitize27 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Well, even if you wanted to use Horcruxes you can't because you'd have written yourself up a plot hole. Terry tearing up the pages wouldn't have accomplished anything as a Horcrux is supposed to regenerate it's form until irreparable damage is caused (Which can only be done with Basilisk venom or Fiendfyre)
Digitize27 chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
Basilisk's getting rusty, two pure-bloods in a row... tut tut.
Digitize27 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Always felt sorry for that snake; conjured into the world, probably confused and disoriented then as soon as somebody tries to talk to it it gets thrown into the air and promptly burned to death by Lockhart and Snape respectively. A short and confused life.
Digitize27 chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Well that's gonna suck for Fred; he might even have to re-take the year considering in canon they don't get the madragora draft done until it's almost time for exams.
Digitize27 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
That's a strange inversion; usually the girl knows her feelings before the guy as girl's tend to reach emotional maturity faster than guys... or at least are more aware of their feelings in that regard.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Y'know, I honestly thought Leon might've been a vampire. Would've fitted with his pale skin and lack of eating anything, plus his frequent disappearances. I sill think it might be a possibility.