Reviews for Where Are Your Pants?
Firefly-gal chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Very amusing story.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
OH my goodness, that was hysterical. I could totally hear their voices!

The country station where I live plays that particular song every Christmas.

"DIVA" LOL oh heavens!

Congratulations. You've given me the best laugh I've had in a while, and I needed that.
EponineJekyll chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hahahaha! That was so funny! (The frightening thing was I could actually imagine that!) You need to write more humor stories!
penguindust chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Ha ha HA! This story made me laugh out loud! Funniest fanfic ever. I liked the bit with KITT at the end.
Sayiea chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
LOL this is a funny story! keep up the good work!
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
*ROTFL* BWAHAHAHA! :) YA TELL HIM, KITT *lol*
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Oh, man...I'm still snickering. Loved the silly!fic.
Kidara chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
This is one of the funniest stories that ive read.. and ive read alot of them lately. And i think it probally encouraged me to start Knight of Truth. So thank you!
Charles Edwards chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I have to say I enjoyed this story...Ironically the lady who left Michael without clothes is named after a character of mine...although mine is not that cruel! This story was great and I enjoyed every minute of reading it...please submit more!
Hollow-Storm chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Oh good lord! Haha! I can't stop laughing...I can just see that happening. Great job, I love it. :D

Kyron
Beth C chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Very, very funny! I laughed all the way through it! Great visual descriptions! That song at the end fit in perfectly.

I sure hope you write more KR. You are very talented.
Trepverter chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I just finished reading this story. I laughed the whole time. It is so funny! You are very talented.
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
That's classic. _ Loved it. Laughed my ass off.
Gumnut chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Oh, god, Kitt is never going to let him forget this one is he? ROFLMAO, this was hilarious. How could Michael forget that Devon and Bonnie were the least of his worries :D

Great story, Favourite, and welcome to the fandom :D

Nutty
Golden Ghost chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
*Sniggers* Classic, just classic.

Keep it up, i'd love to see more of this kind of thing.