Reviews for Azumanga Daioh in Space: Special Edition
The Arch-Admiral chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Azumanga Daioh Star Wars.

Humor Complete.

I'm liking this.
pokedigijedi chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
poor kaorin, but don't worry since this a star wars crossover I have no doubt in my mind kimura will wind up dead before too long...(having previously read this fanfic from beginning to end I should know better than give her false hope)
pokedigijedi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
nothing like a good piece of work :)
Spica75 chapter 40 . 12/13/2012
A magnificent story.
And as several others, i just have to ask, whos the daddy?
_
Grey Wolf4 chapter 40 . 6/28/2012
Now this was very interesting a nice and amusing Azumanga Daioh take on Star Wars, this was very well done! That's all I can say on the matter.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Now this is interesting with Yukari in the Emperor or rather Empress role yet another interesting twist in this amusing Azumanga Daioh take on Star Wars.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Now this chapter has a great portrayal of Tomo and Yomi their little friendship was one of my favorites parts of Azumanga Daioh (though Tomo can drive Yomi a tad bonkers at times)
Grey Wolf4 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This is interesting with Tomo and Yomi effectively in the Han and Chewie roles this is good and also not a bad portrayal of Kimura as a villain
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
This is interesting so far in how you are presenting the crossover versions of Kagura and Sakaki in this crossover/retelling of Star Wars.
Noy Telin'u chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Heh, heh, heh... Funny.

Tomo being a captain?

"We're doomed!"

And cuteness will work on people, yeah huh.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
This has some great touches most notably Kimura in the Tarkin role
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great first chapter to this interesting crossover and this is the first Azumanga Daioh fic albiet a crossover I have read and reviewed nice presentation of Chiyo at least in the Star Wars Universe.
Liber-T.E.A chapter 40 . 4/27/2011
This is quite possibly one of the best stories I've ever read on here. The characters are perfect, and the plot is true to the original, yet different in a good way.

I only have one question: Who's baby is Osaka carrying at the end?
MrEmperor chapter 39 . 11/14/2010
This was awesome! You rock! Go team SEASLUG!
MrEmperor chapter 30 . 11/14/2010
Oh I LOVE what you did with the rest of the Yotsuba& clan. Excellent!