Reviews for Artificial Truth
alemery chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Makes you feel uneasy.
WolfDarkfur chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
It's written so well! Love the insane madness in all the lines, all contradicting, so clever.
Brald chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
He loves it
stardrow chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
i must say...this is one of the better apotheosis stories out there so far.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 13 . 8/20/2010
Plzz continue!
randomuser69 chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Interesting fic.
BrightMikal chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
A really interesting story, and thought provoking. Harry with divine powers, it's not original idea, but the way you've written it, you can almost grasp the state of Harry's muddled mind, which is why I like it. You make the madness almost... palatable?

Wish you'd finish this one day!
BYoshi1993 chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
I enjoyed this story immensely. Please update it again soon, although, judging by the last updated mark, I won't happen. Please consider doing so though. Thanks.

-Michael :D
Cattatra chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
re-reading this fabulous fic so many years later, with a fieance who made me watch Dogma has enlightened me :D

Still check my e-mails daily for updates, I'm an optimist hehe :D
The Capslock Critic chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
This is absolutely amazing, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
manaburn1987 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
holy shit! this is awesome. i've been trying to write a HP/MTG crossover for a long time but each attempt ends up like crap and i end up deleting them; but you wrote this very well. maybe i should try something like this approach to get started; not the same way as you, but similar. and yes, i read the MTG books. but if i remember correctly, Ixidor died later on in the scourge book. do you plan on killing harry later on or maybe make him a planeswalker? 'Cause that'd be cool. and yes, you should incorporate akroma in this, maybe in ginny's image though
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Making a super harry is cool with me but could you keep the line between fiction and God VERY distinct? it completely turns some readers off when their beliefs are f**ked around with and it's not appreciated. get some tact. (ps. i never even read your story, the summery pissed me off too much)
Cattatra chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
:*( No updates in long times :*(
MochaCocaFan chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
I. Love. it.

when are you going to continue? PLEASE CONTINUE!
Ravenfur chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
This story is fantastic. I love how you portray Harry's teetering sanity. Great work on this story and I hope you update it soon!