Reviews for What A Little Cocoa Can Do
lulu3939 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Such a warm and wonderful story! I never get tired of stories of Grissom and Sara "in the beginning" stories. Thank you so much! Please write more!
Heather The Next Sara Sidle chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
Wow that was the cutest Grissom amd Sara story i've ever read,i love it! i hope you write way more im so obsessed with CSI:Crime Scene Investigation (not the new york or maiami) i have the board game,the computer game,i watch the show 24/7,and i have pics,2 t-shirts,dvds,and im going to Las Vegas! CSI ROCKS!
NPD18 chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
That chapter... WOW! I LOVE it! They're dating... they're dating! Waho they're dating! Sorry bout that, I'm a little over excited, it being Xmas day and all :) Please write more Beci!
eac-dudette chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
aw omg that was so sweet! i love it
jtbwriter chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
That's good-very sweet-and I like the pacing.

Gris was so cute-Hello Kitty covers-huh!

Sara was so likable in this-she didn't over think-and she let Gris in-way to go!

Great fic-thanks!

What next?
RockOn4Ever chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
PLz...MORE! Awesome story!
NPD18 chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
O awesome chapter! Need more though! You should carry this on... until... i dunno when! But please do! Talk soon Beci!

Rosanna x
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
Sweetness I love it
Alyson Tierney chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
Hey hun!

I really like this, it seems like a G/S shipper's dream! The characters seem to be acting like they would with an attraction that's not usually seen on the show. You write all of them well! Keep writing, and keep me updated on when you update :D

Love ya!
NPD18 chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
We all know I'm not a GSR fan, but I think I kinda am now! That was awesome hun! I read the other one, and loved it, and now I love this one just a little more! I NEED MORE THOUGH! LOL :P Great work!
eac-dudette chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
aw omg that was so sweet! omg! that was awsome
MovinOut chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
That was sweet. A little out-of-character for all the CSIs, I think. But still, sweet. Of course, The DaVinci code was written in April of 2003, barely a year and a half ago so it really doesn't fit into your story at all.
ViXeNsFiRe chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
God!please update...perhaps he should go into her room...(wink,wink)
Mrs.-Gil-Grissom chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
That cant be it... Need more... I'm dying here
eac-dudette chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
aw that was really sweet