Reviews for Digimon Legends: Second Generation
lol Kouji's Only Girl chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
I really have no idea if you're still using the email address you connected to your account, but this worth a shot. First things first, hey! Hi! Hello! Remember me? I was a frequent reviewer for a good while. As you might have guessed, I was Kouji's Only Girl. I remember reading and LOVING this fic a few years ago. Then, slowly, my interest in anime kinda died and I stopped reading fics. Still... I had a weird... Craving I guess you could say... To watch digimon.

I ended up googling where I could download episodes and I started watching and, basically, reminiscing... Then I remembered your fic. It's taken about a week to get through it all again as I tend to read fics on my blackberry as opposed to a computer-weird, I know-but I just wanted to say I still love this fic and it's definitely one of my all time favorites.

Like I said, I don't know if you still use the email you signed up with and you might not see this for a long, long time, but yeah... Thanks for making my entire week. (:

And if, for some reason, you feel the need or want to reply you can email me at . This actually is the email I signed up with on this site. Haha, I still get emails from here because I author alerted someone here, but anyway, I'll shut up now. Have a good day/evening yadda~ (:
RedHeadedGoddess chapter 18 . 9/21/2010
CKC...It has bee far too long.

I had to go back and re-read the whole story to remember what was going on. But I did. Your cliff-hangers still there, that's good. -grins-

And yeah, I know what you mean about the writing. I took down my old digimon stories because of how terrible they were. (This is SalimaLiAkiyama btw)

Just wanted to let you know I'm still here. Under a new name.
warriorseadra chapter 18 . 4/16/2010
Wow, I was just thinking of this stroy the other day too. I kinda get where you're coming at though. When you started, I think I was in high school too. About two, three, maybe four years ago, right? Now, I'm also in college, about to finish my first year. Anyway, while reading this chapter, I some how recalled why Drashimon was crying, without cheating. Anyway, it was good to read the next chapter. Although, I'm wondering about Dra. IT seems as though she has a few out comes.

1) Be that person who appears and helps out in tight spots(eventually dies a heros death)

2) Dies saving the kids from the darkness(my guess, that person is the warrior of darkness) Dra then dies from battle wounds after speaking with the liberated warrior.

3) Meets up with the parents and tell them about their kids(maybe after a small skirmish, I doubt she would join them) She might help them regain some of their power back with some advice, or direct aid.

4) most others I don't see happening, like helping out in the final battle.

I do think she will die eventually and her spirit will be with the warrior of darkness' holder.(I don't recall his name...) I just wonder why he looks like a girl, or if it's the distance that makes it look like that. Or maybe its the link with his cousin that does that and once the spirit is purer, will be male. I am not sure.

well come bback
Ducky McQuack Quack chapter 17 . 8/10/2009
DD:

I miss this fic. I used to read it when you were updating it.

Will you continue it or no? xD I hope you do. It was always awesome. If you lost interest that's cool. This fic will always be in my all time favorites. xDD
ang5523 chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
That was my bad just forget that last review I sent it just sound so much like koji kid

I love Koji and kouichi
ang5523 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
The guy with the motorcycle and LONG HAIR is Koji's or Kouichi's son
warriorseadra chapter 17 . 6/16/2007
well, good luck with that
Destiny-Pedia chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Not bad, but I find it too much like the Anime.
Kirikizu chapter 17 . 6/15/2007
its been a while since u updated but im glad u didnt drop this story:)
It's SalimaLiakaiyama chapter 16 . 3/2/2007
Hey! What's going on? You just let it die... I really want to know what happens. And what happened to one of y Fav writers and biggest fans? I miss you CKC! Come back to us! (Me)
Catwarrior chapter 16 . 10/23/2006
*sweatdrop* OKAY THEN! cool chappie. Skeranamon? I thought Grumblemon was the warrior of earth? confusaled!
SalimaLiAkiyama chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
YOU LIVE! *hugs* Hi!. Wow, I've been waiting forever for one. I can't wait for the next one!
warriorseadra chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
you can also just give lifethe natural long way and no one dies
Serenity Vi Britannia chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
KG: FINISH THE STORY! And PUT KOURU IN!

Kouichi: I WANNA SEE MY SON!
Inkbug chapter 16 . 10/18/2006
Yay! AN UPDATE! You have no idea how excited I was when I checked my inbox to find this lovley piece update! Its one of my first Frontier fanfictions, and one of my favorites. :D

Keep up updating! :D