Reviews for Undeniable
Lybie chapter 20 . 7/12
Nooooooooooo, just come back.
Giulio The Roman chapter 20 . 7/6
I’ve always liked a story with a good amount of humor and/or romantic fluff.

The idea at the very core of this tale is certainly not new, but what matters is the skill and passion you put in your work.

And you put plenty in it: you treated the subject with class and subtlety and didn’t let the sweetness sicken the reader.

If you’ll ever read this, please give your muse another chance.
lizzyrick chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
Oh... dont leave us hanging...
Giulio chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
I’ve just read your fiction and I’ve found it the most enthralling and in-character.
I can guess that, after 8 years since the last update, you are no more interested in it, for whatever reason (family, work, etc.), but are you sure you really want this?
Letting a very good story unfinished without showing us what your writing skills really are?
Think about it.
carolblue chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
vaya tu historia es buenisima, me encanto el paralelo que haces con las relaciones hunter-hayes y focker-grant, como ambas se aconsejan en las relaciones de las otras y no tener su propia conviccion con la propia, excelente, pero lamentablemente no esta terminada y ha pasado tiempo que no actualizas, lo que es una verdadera lastima, espero que vuelvas, nunca es tarde . un abrazo
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Oh NOOO, it's not finished! Please continue this, it's so good, aww yea!
Abii chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
Omg i can't believe you just leave likeethis! please uodatee i really dont thing you will but pleaseeeeeeeee i lkve this
MacroFan chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Lisa giving Claudia the bird? Perfect, love it. Great job!
Aku chapter 20 . 7/25/2010
Seriously this is the BEST robotech fanfic I have ever read but the last post was 3 years ago (. Please let there be more. Email me if there is more!
kagomes heart chapter 20 . 5/15/2009
I got so damn addicted to this!

I hope there is still more to come!

I totally hope karma bites Alicia on the ass!
PPOWELL chapter 20 . 5/3/2009
good chapters, like the rick lisa talking getting thier feelings, Roy and Claudia do need to get married, Hope you let rick and lisa do the same and find out alicia realy got pregnant. It good keep chapters coming...
PPOWELL chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
good chapters, like reading them..keep the chapters coming
Komander Kool chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
Hey, where are you now? We've been waiting and drooling for updates! Please update soon! Thanks for this story...
rickandlisaforever chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Please update soon..it's a great story
rfvfvill chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Wow this is a really great story please update soon!