Reviews for Converging Paths
Getsurenka chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
Ah, what a dangerous ground. Don't leave me yet.
craizypet chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
yay! reading stuff!

hi im craizypet, and im a copy and paste reader. which means that i haven't quite read your story yet, but ill review when i have, until then, i hope you update soon and keep writing.
ember-chan chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
aha! *cries due to no new updates*

So...GOOD!

please don't give up on this! It's too amazing!

ember-chan
Sybil Corvax chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
awesome story! Can't wait for more.
kat.eats.YOU chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Did you lose interest in the story? Haha so it's been 3 years since you last updated... but, i'll still be waiting for your next chapter!

Kakashi has a uber impressive record _O
forever.in.the.stars chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Absolutely wonderful. I love it. Please update as soon as you can. Ja ne.
Nichole chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Just how young is Reiko compared to Kakashi? Kakashi is 26 years old...how old is she?

THANK YOU! There are people who write Hatake Kakashi stories and have only a faint idea of who or what his past is.

Incase you dont know (here to help!), in Japanese if you use sama at the end of a persons name that means you find them attractive.

Kakashi-sama ;)

If you use san that means you respect them, or they are respected.

Hokage-san.

Chan is used MOSTLY for girls when they're your friends.

Ino-chan

And kun is used ONLY for boys who are your friend.

...um as Sakura says,

Sasuke-kun.

You're really good at making things more interesting. Like describing the day and their thoughts, and keeping their personality. Also feel free to make it funny too (like with Gai and Lee, or Gai challenging Kakashi).

Buhbye!

ladyofdrama chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
thats the oc name i have for my kakaoc
EtOhPower chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
I really like your story. It was so well written, And it totally mirrors my own ideas on how Kakashi must have felt. I think that the story has not progressed far enough for me to make any certain judgements about the pace, but I really like it so far. keep updating.
MikoHatome chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
i've already read this story

before...but is Reiko the thrid member

of kakashi's genin team? becuz i have heard

her name was Rin...am i confused or something?
DemonQueen14 chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
REALLY SAD, BUT REALLY GOOD. KEEP GOING!
G.U.3.S.S chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
hey! what's up? why can't she say anything? it's annoying! oh well, please update soon, since you haven't in a long time, and bring on the fluff1 later on of course... first we need eye to eye confrontation! ciao!
Concetta chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
Oh. My. Goodness. This is so well written and interesting that I am sad that it hasn't been updated since July! Please update! Don't lose interest, please! This is one of the few straight Kakashi stories out there (mxm makes me naseous) and its a very good story so far at that! I like the idea that Reiko is the significant other. Very cool! Please, please, please, update! I love this story!

Oh, I especially love this part for some reason:

"Sadness, at the comrades who were not longer there" (although I think it should be 'no longer.')

"Obito, Sensei . . .

Footsteps.

She lowered her hand quickly, opened her eyes and turned towards the source of the sound.

Hatake Kakashi."

Ciao!
unknown chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
I really like this story I hope that you update it in the near future
nannon chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
i love this fic. i really want to know how this mission's gonna go. please update soon!