Reviews for Wide Awake and Dreaming
Wolf'sVine chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
Hmm, yeah... this is definitely something I'm gonna read again one day. This fic had a heck of a lot of ups and downs... it had turns I wasn't expecting and a zealous charm to it that just drew me in until I couldn't stop reading! My favorite pairing is Seto/Yami and reading this just reaffirmed it again and again! I'm gonna check out more f your stuff... actually, I mighta already. Eh, I'll still read whatever you've written cuz this was just entirely awesome!
YamiLance chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
KAIBA SMILED

WITH TEETH

I WONDER HOW THAT LOOKED
YamiLance chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
I sorta thought Mokuba would have been a little bit more okay with Yami staying with them.

But I like clingy Yami

It's cute~
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I loved this story so much!
WhiteXTrainer00 chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
I'm not a big fan of this shipping but, this story actually made me smile. Nice work, luv it
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Of course it was!
Loved it! ;)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
I love protective!Seto, he’s so sweet that way. I loved how Seto was just a rock for Yami, it really showed how human he was and how much he cared. I think it’s kind of fitting that the moment Yami becomes human, he’s exposed to a trait that all humans feel: fear. It’s unfortunate that it was taken so far but I guess it’s very poetic that way. You’ve done an amazing job once again.
019293 chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I'm not a huge prideshipper but this was an awesome story! I also read 'Heart of Darkness' that was also great! (I think I forgot to review to that one.) xD Anyway, I actually like it was Yami si clingy so~ THANK YOU!
YourThirstyAce chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
Well, that ending was abrupt. Meh, at least they're together now, without YamI having to stay close to Seto. Although I kinda liked clingy-Yami, truth be told.
Ace-Garnet chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
lov u and ur work XD
DrewMayShipper chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
I'm such a sad person...jumping for joy when I read that Yami finally defeated Marik and his lying self xD I have to admit that Marik sure gave Yami a time of his life though when he plunged him into the world...and I'm starting to go crazy because I've started thinking that Isis just might ship Seto/Yami xD I was quite shocked about Mokuba when he first appeared before I slapped myself silly and realized that he was just acting like that because of Seto's little secret xD I adore how you write Mokuba 3
MangaFreak15 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Ooh, I love Seto/Yami stories!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story all the way through. I like your original plot, and it seemed realistic. I think its the best and most enjoyable Seto/Yami fic I have ever read. Great job! _