Reviews for The Desperate Kingdom of Love
Leona chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
If only your Grissom could replace the one we had on the show all those years ago ! It would have saved lots of heartaches.

Sofia and Ecklie? Perfect match in every sense.
Marie chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
"Thinking of pursuing a relationship with Sofia"? Man, no bloody hell. Grissom was a flirt, big time. That's about it. Sofia came to the nightshift with unspoken agenda of her own. It's a good thing her "charm" wasn't working. None of the fellows fell for it.
StarlaMarie chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Where do I even start? You mastered Grissom's voice, made me fall in love with Sara all over again, had me cheering for the punch to Ecklie and there I was at the end, moved to tears.

Thank you!
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
That was nice...
Chicklit chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Just discovered this story... Wonderful insight into Grissom. Thanks!
Jimaine chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Aww. Just . . . aww.

And - gyah, Ecklie, b*stard! But, then, if he's just resigning as supervisor, I have a feeling the only one who'll be weirded out is Greg, who would suddenly have to figure out Grissom-as-equal!

Okay, I loved this fic, it was completely adorable, and mostly Grissomesque. But I have to ask. WHAT line in Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns brought THIS out of you? *boggles* I've *read* DKR, and it's all . . . well, Dark. Very Frank Miller. So WHERE did this come from?
mossley chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Very nicely done. This was a great story. Looking forward to more from you.
Lin chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
this is a really beautiful story ! Love it ! Thank you

Lin
Trialia chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
This was lovely to read, a balm to smooth over the ravages of Sofia. Thank you!
smrozier chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That was beautiful. :)
shadowakiyah chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This is very good. Obviously, as I don't watch the show, I can't say that I *know* the characterisation is good, but I can tell that it is, because once I got past his own confusion, what was happening in the fic made sense, as it should.

As always, and expected, it's wonderfully structured, the pace is spot on, leading in and out of situations easily, and I love the repetitive sentences at the end of each section. It re-enforces the emotion he has for her. I love the internal thought, and the way the point of view captures everyone else too, at least enough that you get what they're thinking, even if you're not told outright. And it's a nice finish too. Decent closure is always a good thing.

Nicely done.
Abisian chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
*Sighs* So sweet, so brilliant. It holds some truth to what could happen in future episodes, maybe. Possibly not a physical GS relationship, but Sofia taking Grissom's job. Maybe not in the near future, but in the future. Anna's rambling, sorry _ Great story!
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
That was awesome! Bit of a quirky title, but a great, GREAT story. Well done!
PrimulaPrimrose chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
This was beautiful. I have no constructive criticism, sorry. But I loved it.
leddy chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Terrific story from Grissom's POV. I'd love to see this played out on the series.