Reviews for The Yamani Rose
mayalewis16 chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
This is a very good story but i wish that you mentioned what was going on between neal and kel. Are they still betrothed? Please mention something soon. And what was the deal with her showing him her prayers to yama?

Please update soon!
R.miller chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Please keep writing!
Trekkie chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
More please?
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
hey, im hoping for a comradeship between kel and dom and a flourishing romance between kel and neal :)
anonymous95 chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
I'm very interested as to where this story goes. Please update soon.
codie-shortie chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
j
vampiremuggle chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
i absolutley love it! please please please update soon! oh and if you are still looking for a beta let me know!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 11 . 1/13/2010
And how does Rose/Kel fit into this Council of War?
Blip-chan chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Hey! Great to see you writing!

I'd love to see some battles, but it seems that isn't a hard accomodation. It would be interesting to see if Kel gets taken back into society or not. They seemed to be proved wrong and it may add a interesting spin to the mood of things. Can't wait to see what happens!
The Skinny Tortilla chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions...

There was one mistakes in the last sentence before the second break in the paragraphs... you forgot to put the 'r' on the end of door... Other than that everything looked fine! :)

Keep writing!

~Alyx
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
yay! Its an update...which I totally liked and can't wait to see what happens next.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I love it!

Please update soon!
Emaelin chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Oh my. This is by far the best fails-the-probation story I have ever read. I loved it! You've really captured all the character's essences. I completely understand about the short term plot ideas. I have the same problem. I have all the big events in my story planned out, but somehow the small day-to-day occurences elude me... urgh. Ah, well. Loved the story, keep the chapters coming, and know that I will always be glad to read them! Hugs! ~E
12345678987654321 chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
I think your story has a lot of potential, but... all of your characters are mary sues! i would recommend googling a mary sue test and applying it to ALL of your characters. at the time being, they are nothing but obnoxious cardboard cutouts. Not to mention that Kel, Neal, Dom, and Yuki (for starters) are all way out of character. When writing about Neal, please please please make him a bit more serious! Your Neal (as well as most Neals in other stories on fanfiction) only shares the shallowest of traits in common with Tamora Pierce's more realistic version.

I'm not trying to be harsh or mean, so please forgive me if I come across that way. I'm only trying to help you write better and improve your story.

Happy Writing!

May Eve chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Thank you for the update! So, I'm a bit confused on one point: does Alanna know the Rose is Kel? I thought so, but this chapter almost made it seem that she didn't.

Anyways, well done! It's been a while, but I still can't wait to read more. Perhaps next chapter you could do something with Daine and Numair, since they were mentioned here, and perhaps George? Maybe he and Kel could have a less formal dagger fight. Or, there could be a confrontation between Kel and Jon. Since she reacted so badly to the 'friends' comment before, I assume she is still not particularly fond of him. A sort of explosion at him and Wyldon would certainly be entertaining.

But, alas, I have wandered off in plot bunnies and left you to drown in my insane ideas. I do hope you get some inspiration soon, I can't wait to see where you take this. Please keep up the good work!