Reviews for To Win, I Have to Lose
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I found this really heartbreaking. To think that the Fairy Godmother actually has a heart! However, I can now understand what she was doing in the movie, she just wanted what was best for her child... yet, that does not excuse dear old Charming, now does it? ;)
Dorrica chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was just as heart-breaking as it was beautifully written. The title is very fitting.

Dracori
hanny spoon chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw that was an amazing piece of writing!

That last bit where they are waving goodbye brought tears to my eyes

Great fic!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
Poptartfrog chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow, that was really well written. It's nice to read a story about these two characters where they're not portrayed as scheming jerks. The love between the two of them was extremely heartfelt and really came through. In the commentary they talk about how they purposely didn't create any sympathy for the Fairy Godmother, but there's plenty of it in this story. (which was obviously the point, so awesome job)
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
There really is nothing so powerful as mother's love. . .dear Lord, that was a heartbreaker. The way she kept waving good-bye, and the tears in both their eyes. It was all so powerful.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Aww, that was very sweet and sad. Nice job.
Gadfly chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Another wonderful character study in the younger Fairy Godmother and her relationship with her son. Very heartfelt - the part where she continues to wave after the carraige passes from view was particularly powerful. Well done.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Aww! Great story
CaptainLexi chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
YA!A new story!This was so SAD!Will there be more?I hope so!This story ROCKS!I'm adding this to my favorite stories!Keep up the grate work!)

P.S UPDATE SOON IF THERE IS MORE!)
Maleficent Angel chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
This was superb! I had not considered how FGM could have kept Charming a secret - it was heart-breaking to watch FGM's reaction to her son leaving. Well done!