Reviews for Home
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Such a sweet story! Well written!
melimeows chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Incredibly sweet 3
Mara-the-Cat chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i broke down in tears...absolutely beautiful
jedimasterathena chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aww

so sweet!

i love the stories with baby Ben!

Good..no EXCELENT work!
shara chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Aw! Mucho mucho sweet! Omg this is such a cute little family story... I totally love it! Thank your daughter for inspiring you to write such an awesome story! ;)
sarah chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This stor has to be the best stpry I have ever read! If your Ben is based of of your daghter than she must one of the cutest little grils!
Andrea P. Quintell chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
OMG that is SO CUTE! I love the way you write toddlerspeak, and I adore Ben. Great job!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh. That would explain why you're so fantabulous at writing. You are an adult. Heehee :) I knew that-er, sure I did. Your daughter must be adorable! Ben was so cute in this little piece! Very touching, and everyone is InCharacter-with-a-capital-I. Yay! Wonderful job. I adored it. I'll just read anything with Mara and Luke. I have a rabid adoration for Mara Jade. Nothing funny- I just like talent (Moulin Rouge! Heehee!).

Beautiful.

-Marisa
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
you write good ben stuff. i cant wait for the books to progress to when he's older so we can have more information about him. good job!
Darkmoon90 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Aw, sweet candy flavoured fluff! _

Lovely story, no Vong, no Calli... my kind of fic. Vong fans, you try beta-reading a 150 page supposed submission to TF.N about the Vong for a good two-thirds by someone who doesn't appear to have a spell-checker and you'll begin to detest them too. My favourite was Shymrai... apparently this was meant to Shimrra. Didn't look like it to me... but enough of my beta-reading tales.

Looking forward to more candy floss!

Darkmoon_90 x
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I seriously think that is the sweetest story I have read in a long time. "Yes, baby. you're home." That is so touching.
Sapadu chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
And I'm sure she appreciates it, dear.
InsaneJediGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Hi,You write Ben so hard to find stories in with was a lovely story,I hope to see more along the lines of this,its great
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Oh! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I think I'm doing both at the moment . . . This is going straight onto my favorites. I'll be looking for more of your stories (although I know how much time caring for little ones takes up; my brother is 1).
Jane Potter Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Oh... this was sweet! Lovely!