Reviews for Love United Series: Book 1: An Affair To Remember
April Smith chapter 25 . 7/5/2007
Wonderful story! I think it's my favorite of all of yours!
April Smith chapter 23 . 7/5/2007
OhmiGod! That was an awesome chapter and had me really going! Oh, shit! I love it, girl! I love it!
April Smith chapter 9 . 7/5/2007
I think this is the best you've ever written. You keep taking my breath away chapter after chapter!
April Smith chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
Wow! That was a powerful and a breath taking chapter, especially at the end. I can't believe it! Gawd, that was absolutely awesome!
dream2defy chapter 25 . 5/5/2007
Wow! enough said. Just when I thought your love stories couldn't get any more powerful, I read this and I was absolutely blown away. I don't know if you know who Nora Roberts is, but I think your writing can rival hers.
Sapphire Adams chapter 21 . 11/7/2005
I love this story and I love the chapter that includs (Everything I Do) I Do It For You most. Bryan rocks...long live BUYAN! Good story!
BigRedMachineUK chapter 25 . 8/30/2005
Oh. My. God. This story is amazing. I'm crying right now. Wow. What a terrific story. I can't even explain how tripped I am right now. Great work, girl. Magnificent work.
suchabum chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
DiS iS sO KILIG!dUnNo wHaT dAt mEaNs dO yA? dAt mEaNs rOmAnTiC iN fIlIpInO.,.,.,.,iM aM sO 100% iNlOvE wItH tHiS sToRy!
kittyjordz chapter 26 . 12/25/2004
sh*t Lissa...that thank you to me...i'm in tears. it was horribly beautfiul like everything else u write. god, your adivce was so right,i'm not sure if you remember it. But i didnt do it with him, and now he abandoned me...i think you saved me from making one of the biggest mistakes of mylife. lol and the tears are now flowing steadily along... i love you so much sis, thank you form hte bottom of my heart... i can't even begin to thank you. PS: send me some pics ofu and caleb and ur hubby :p i never got to see any u meany:P
The Long Gone Writer chapter 24 . 12/14/2004
This is a great chapter, and I love how you are bringing in angels. That fills me with hope, not only for Shawn and Trish, but for myself.

bkerbunny chapter 26 . 12/12/2004
And you are very welcome... a sincere touching story is often hard to come by. Being a strugling writer I must say that emotion is one of the hardest things to put into words, but you easily found your voice and made this into a truely romantic story that put a lump, I think, into everyones throats. It added a little something special when we all heard that parts of this story were a piece of your real life and that you based this wonderful love story off of that. I will definately be back to read more of what you will write though I may not review every chapter, you gotta know that I am again awsome job on this story!

bkerbunny chapter 25 . 12/12/2004
You painted this wedding with ease. I must say that I hate to see this story end so soon, but you did say that you were going to make it the first of a three part series, so I am going to sit back and see the other couples that you bring together with the angels of eternal love. Good work hon!

Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 26 . 12/11/2004
I am truly touched that you took time out to write so many thank you's and for letting all your fans know how much their reviews meant to you. It's rare to find a writer that touches so many people at once and I'd have to say that you are definitely one of the best on this site. Keep up the amazing writing and I know I'll be here to read it :) (By the way... I can't wait for the sequal!)

Latisha C chapter 26 . 12/11/2004
Thanks chica. I just love to read your thank you notes. As a reviewer and fellow author, it prides me to write reviews for your stories as well as others. And so few take the time to write out individualized thank you notes. So for that I thank you for not only this, but for being a terrific author and great person.
Tink2 chapter 25 . 12/11/2004
Wow. This was an absolutly amazing fic! I can't wait to read the rest of this series and who knows, maybe someday the sequal to this. You did an amazing job on this one! Hope to see more soon! *wipes tear*