Reviews for Man's Best Friend
xZaiax chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Shino you crazy son of a *bleep* WATER YOU DOING, YOU COULD SERIOUSLY INJURE SOMEONE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ELECTRICUTE THE TAIL :0

and TSUME, WHAT IS THIS INSIDER INFO MMMM? you crazy troll, you just wanted to watch Kiba squirming, you sadist!

Overall this story was short and super cute. I look forward to more stories from ShadowDemonWolf even though it was 10 years ago but probably secretly she still likes Naruto alot :
anko2468 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
write a sequel to this!please, man!
whispere chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Hello. I'm very sorry to tell you this, but I am deleting my C2 in order to create another one. I hope that you still continue reading stories with Neji, however, as he is awesome. :) Thanks, and goodbye.

-EEP (hehe)

P.S. I would've PMed you except the stupid page wouldn't load. Sorry.
episode59 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
lol

love the chainsaw-ness
Mack chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
The story is funny(i love kiba), it had a great idea(i love kiba), but it wasn't put together well(i love kiba. if you try to give it more of an ending (i love kiba), it wold be AWESOME! Keep up the grat work!

Anime rox my sox!

Kiba RULES!
AllyCatXandi chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
that was funny...a tail!
engr4t300 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
kiba's sister's name is hana
Essyllus chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Your first story is so cute. :3
CannibalCupcake chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
you REALLY don't know Shino-chan's true persinality is do you...
cg2006 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
LOL that was funny! Especially when Shino was suggesting how to get rid of the tail. X3
blink blink chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Shino talked. 0_o I love this story!
Kiba-ish chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
um... what DOES happen to his tail... *scared to death, hiding in corner* poor KIBA!
bluegirl19 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Very funny! Poor Kiba. No offence, but it was kind of obvious that this was a first story. Lots of typos and gramatical errors. Otherwise, funny!
Orange Poppies chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Um...Tsume's his mom...Hana's his sister...his only sibling...hate to tell you this now..
Sage347 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
O_o Weird... BUT STILL SO VERY FUNNY!