Reviews for Your Alive?
ChronoDragon chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Please continue I must know what happens next XD this is very well written
anna chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
will mika and grave have sex please review and update thank you yay i love sex.
XxMsBeyondTheGravexX chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
That "fun" going on between Mika and Grave was hot. lol. I hope you get to update more soon... I'll be checking back!
ash chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
piz update.
reikobuns chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
wow, really short. i knew there was something wrong with Brandon. lol. cant wait for ur next update. me wait!
reikobuns chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
well written. nice flashback i wonder wat Mika was going to say after that. lol this was really good. i got one more chapter to read.
reikobuns chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
this was pretty good. lol Grave didn't give Mika wat she wanted! :P lol i'm going to go read the next two chapters!
Chisicet chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
can't wait for you to post more on this! I watch Gungrave everynight and think about what a couple they would make. I hated the last episode... it wasn't right
Nuva chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
hope to see chapter three soon. like the story so far.
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I think Grave was a little bit OOC. But the story is more interestingwith him like that since he's such a silent person.
lyn chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
write more
Raico chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Loved it! Update soon! Wanna read more!

-Rayne
Raico chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Recently got hooked on the series. Disappointing that there aren't any more Gungrave fics, much less Grave/Mika ones. But I like this. I can totally see Grave/Brandon saying this. Keep it up!

-Rayne
Virus chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
I noticed that I forgot to edit the last part of the CH. 2. hehe. sorry. If it gets annoying somebody just say so here. I'll fix it then. Also somebody leave a review about chapter 2 if possible. I just wanna see if anybody is still reading this thing.

-britt.
Rin the Maverick chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
yay! i thought you were never gonna update lol. Great job! please update again soon!