Reviews for Hogwarts Dreamin'
Rooz990 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Draco mudiliar chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
nice formal school story but why did you choose Cabbage for her name any story behind it?
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I love Karen she's awesome!...:)

xoxo HinaKicksAss
DDA chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
OMG... I really got a few great laughs out of this. Karen sounds like fun, I wish I knew someone like that..XD Oh well. I loved it! I will go and tell all of my friends about this story.. After I stop laughing..XD
Air chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Karen might as well be named Mary Sue. That's just my opinion, however.
SlytherinGoddessRoseThorns chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
LOL hahaha I loved this story it was brilliant hahaha
Kei Bloodstone chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Oh. My. Gawd.

Malice Mizer is great! *Many cookies to you* You get rewards for being the first author I've ever known to know them!

The story is great, and even better, Karen isn't a terrible Mary Sue. She's cool and sort of one that any girl would kind of want to sympathize with.

Keep up the good work!
skimmie chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
i really love thestory
Dizzy chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I know youre probably like,

"What the fuck is this bitch doing? First she has the gall to almost-flame my other story, and now she's giving of fuckin tips when SHE DONT EVEN WRITE!" *cowers* But, please! I come in peace! Like I said in my other review, you *can* write, you *know* how to use spell check, and K.C. is a minor sue! If you worked at it you would be a fantastic writer, and I think you really should go to , get an account, and stop having your creativity smothered. Think of having your own characters, and the possibility of being published! . Unless you really wanna become a scientist or somthing, but from what i've heard its great fun making your own characters 'cause you can make a sue and it wont really be a sue... go to , at least, read ppc and OFUM (or their spin-offs if you dont know LoTR, and if not, pickup the books soon- not the movies) they're quite funny and it will give you ideas (i hope!). This will be the last time I annoy you, for now, and bravo for even posting so many stories that are so well written! Few do so well. I know im probably sounding like a condecending idiot and my foot's current location is my mouth, so I'll stop...
lita-2003 chapter 6 . 12/21/2004
I loved it! And I think there should be a sequel! If u do m-preg harry should be pregnant! That's if u do write thoses type! But anyway even if you don't u still should do a sequel!

prophecypumpkin chapter 5 . 12/17/2004
sunlight in the dungeon? oh well, i love the story any way
prophecypumpkin chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
Hiya hiya,

me again... i forgot to say before that i really appreciate the use of the 'voive in harry's head'... it voices what i'm sure are the readers thoughts, and the way it alienates the audience by adding that kind of hyper-reality almost omniscient characteristic allows me to kind of 'release a breath', cut the tension kind of things... good work... I wanna add you to my fav authors list. o tay...

prophecypumpkin chapter 3 . 12/17/2004

I haven't finished reading this chapter yet, but i have to commend you on your use of humor. It is spot on my kind of humor. Good story line... can't wait to see where it all leads..

p.s. i'm passing word around about my new fic... here's the user id if you're interested... 719439
prophecypumpkin chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
just to let you know...nicholas flemmel was the creator of the philosophors stone
Starrarose chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
A sequel would be good aye. Interesting Howler that one was. And I don't know why you called that "lemony" it was the most syrupy sweet sex scene I've EVER read :D