Reviews for Sith Experiment
Emerald Tiara chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
SOON? JUST WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF 'SOON'? ITS BEEN NINE MONTHS AND YOU STILL HAVENT PUT UP CHAPTER 3!

UPDATE ALREADY, DAMMIT!
TheBeautifulPadmeAmidala chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
OOH. Ord Mantell. Not a nice place, specially for women. I've been there. Keep up the good work!
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Ah, yet another unfinished story you left me craving for more ;)

As you might have noticed in all my reviews, I am also something of a fan of these stories. There are far too few Katarn stories out there.
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
oh i like this!

Are the going to turn Jan into a Sith/Dark Jedi?

hm...Kyle vs. Jan...*smiles sadistically*

wonder what kind of info they can pull from Rogan Col.
shanesnest chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Wow! Now, this is an intriguing premise. The Sith focusing on Jan instead of Kyle or even Luke. The question is why? What does Jan have that they want or need. The first chapter had some great Jan/Kyle interaction, very realistic. I tell you this, the Sith are going to be very sorry they've messed with Jan when Kyle finds them. But what if they convert her? I can't wait to see what happens next!
Commodore Jack Sparrow chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
You rewveiwed my stories so I cheacked out your stories and I gotta say you right quite well and I hope you continue with this story I would like to ask were did you get the idea for Ord Mandel?
snackfiend101 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Okay, I've un-hypered myself somewhat. Ho...sorry. Anyway, I almost feel sorry for the Sith! THey're going to meet the business end of the Jedi Order-namely Kyle Katarn and Luke Skywalker. The poor jokers don't have a clue what they're up against! Hehe...they're going to be picking bits off the scenery for weeks!
snackfiend101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Very nice, very serious, very much in earnest...right up until I read that Jan had a string link to Kyle. I'm sorry, it's probably just that I'm overtired and tend to snicker at almost anything now, but wow, did that make me chuckle. I got the greatest mental image. Well, sorry, and I'll shut up now and go finish reading.
stupid-gizka chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Go Ord Mantell! Yes! Interesting idea! Poor Kyle. I competely forgot to review this piece ... :)
Tankred chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
Ohh! Lemme guess, lemme guess... They made her into a Force user? Yes? No? I hope...
Lima323 chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Yay. Finally the duo of Kyle and Luke are back together again. 2 Jedi Masters on a rescue mission, what could be any better.

Sorry I'm late, but I've had my things to worry about. Lots of things. But nothing that serious.

I think the scene where Lando gets himself into trouble in the bar was a bit short. Could have spiced it up with some action-like details. But I guess fighting drunkards ain't worth the details. So the ending line is that I liked this chapter. As usual.

Peace out.

Darky.
Lima323 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Another new story? With so many, how are ya suppose to keep track on everyone?

But anyway, this story, like the rest of your stories, are more than good. And I'm safe to say that ya don't need to tell us who that experiement is. Think anyone with their brain between the ears knows.

So far, I only tracked down one error. The good General's name is Carlist Rieekan. Other than that, I didn't sense any other errors.

But a little jump to my own story. I don't know where ya had the idea that the seven would run into some ForceWitch Tribes...I know they are on Dathomir, but I never said they would run into them. I could if ya want, but that will be another chap for the Dathomir mission, since I've planned a cool infiltration thing when they come to the prison. Send me an email if ya want the seven to run into the tribes. Then I'll think of something nasty to them.

Peace out.