Reviews for How Many Sohmas Are There Anyway?
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I don't even like Fruits Basket, but this is still effing brilliant.
Hatori Ichihara chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
hah. poor mary-sue lady :)

Selina
Audley chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
*bursts out laughing* That ending just got me...Ha ha! That's so great. Poor Yuki...*sniggers uncontrollably* Hee hee!

Whoo boy...*wipes tear from eye* Man, that was good.

Aloha!

Audley Thanks For A Good Laugh-I needed one.
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
ommfgsh, i lurve you!1
KitsunenoKokoro chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
-hand balls into fist- KUSAI!-chases, shoots, rescues Yuki-there,my precious,she stole it from us[Me:Creepy,I know. She's as bad as Kagura is with Kyo![alter ego continues Yuki glomping]

I liked it, but KILL KUSAI!IT SHOULD BE YEAR OF THE SKUNK![ego continues petting Yuki and nods insanely..My precious]
Sakura chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Its very funny! Keep it up! I wanna read chap. 2!
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Oh man, that is the BEST in life! I love it!
bluegalx chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
HILARIOUS! You're my hero for making fun of Mary-Sue's and this does it perfectly! I love Kusai Sohma (Kusai SOUNDS Japanese!) And then ending was great!
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
that's wonderful. you deserve a medal.
Slow Motion Runner chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
That...was so funny! *laughs like a maniac* *everyone shys away* Ah...right. All of the mary sues in the story are quite typical. Kusai was funny in the often ocurring follies of names. "I dunno, it sounded Japanese!" Kahylee was funny too. "You on drugs? Either you should stop taking them, or start."

But, the best part was definitely the ending. Smart guys.

*whoosh*
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
This is so cool! It's, dare I say it, a well-written Mary Sue. Very funny.
Kuma-Idle chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
This fanfic is very funny! I nearly fel laughing! Please write a parody for Inuyasha!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This is quite, *quite* funny... *ahem*...

_ I suppose it’s ’cause I’m not an author.

So, I guess I’ll have to resort by communicating with ya via reviews.

I’m open to any suggestions on how to change that extremely limited form of communication…

Anyway, about the fanfics I suggested…

I’m uncertain concerning what you imply when ya said: “Should I just do Inuyasha/Karan, or should I do some of both, or go for an outright threesome? If not contacted before I start writing, I'll just do whatever I feel like. _
Ayame Kazeai chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Oh, I think I love you. This story brought a warmth to the bottom of my cold, dark, decaying Mary Sue hating heart.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Well Hell you know I laughed my ass off when I read this! And before you know it Year of the Unicorn shall be written. You know I can't pass up a chance to parody something. I wonder if I could get away with a HP/FB parody where a new Sohma shows up with the curse of the Veela. ; Now that's a plotbunny just waiting to happen. *grin*