Reviews for So It's Come to This: A Snow White Parody
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I loved this story so much!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Cool work. Very good fic.
Cele-chan1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
that was great keep up da awesome work1
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
ā€œIā€™m Seto. Want to come home with me to my castle in Domino and marry me?ā€

Best proposal ever. xD Everything about this story was hilarious (as if you didn't already hear that from all the other reviews xD) and for some reason...I cracked up the most hearing Duke go "Yay!" at becoming Pegasus's personal sex slave xD
Nyan Rajanu chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This is definately an interesting interpretation... The kiss to wake Yami up was rich!
scarlet wax petal chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was so funny! LMAO!
1002717 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Ha ha ha! That was such a funny story! I'm still laughing even if I read the story at least 5 times! :D

What's funny is how Pegasus is the queen and how Yami is spoiled.

I think you should make more parodies like this. By the way I like your other stories too.

*~chibi-yuugi~* _
ILAJonouchi chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
*falls off chair laughing and struggling to breathe*

DUDE! that was the funniest thing i've ever read, i could not stop laughng at all, liturally i almost sufficated cuz i was laughing so much, oh man this was soo good, well done
yamirachan chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
*~cracks up and falls of chair due to laughter~*

ROFL, LOL, LMAO this is super FUNNY! Make more! I love it when Yami's spoiled!
Kath chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
can't...stop...laughing! this was amazing and I love it, it was so funny! great work!

Kath~
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
ROTFL and LMAO (ROTFLMAO)...OMG so awesome XD
Jodine16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
OMFG that was seriously scewed up! Good job!
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
haha~ that was a very intresting version of snow whiteand the seven dwarfs...but it was halarious...XD seriously, very funny...XD and, your imagination is really over the top..hehe~

~Riko
kaiba'sgurrrl chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! Another GREAT and AWESOMELEY FUNNY story by the AWESOME REkall! I have now read ALL your oneshots and can move on to the big stories! Yay! I think i'll read the Legends of the Past because it's finished and I won't have to wait in HORIBLE SUSPENSE until its done!

And Yami sure is stuck-up in this fic! I'd smack him if he wern't just so darn PRETTY! And Malik is WALKING SEX! HAHAHA! your right on the money with that one.

Oh and just one more thing before I end this LONG review. Your married to PYSCHE? Like, really MARRIED to her? So you guys like, like girls and guys both? Not that that's a BAD thing or anything, you know... I'm actualy kind of jelous because I LOVE her story "In Sickness and in Health" ow did you meet?
SetoXJou Sucks chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
hehe Kyah! you are the bestest setoxyamiest writerest ever. me lovey you yup yup and hopey you write lots more lots lots.

Yum candy