Reviews for Timeless
Cronkalini chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
this is really good. Update soon. yes, there is a season 2 but they only showed 6 of the episodes over here, then quit it forever :(.
mae-E chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
hey just wanted to let you know that the second season of tru calling started over here. ran for exactly 6 episodes then was offically canceled.

I was extremly bummed out and ticked off!

hopfully that doesn't cause you to lose your insperation for this story.
haunted lullaby chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
I don't know if you know already, but tune in on FOX March 31st to the 28th, because the last six episodes of Tru Calling are coming on before it's over, but it still may have a chance. Make sure you watch it, and try to get ppl to watch it too, because FOX has recently changed their president and this guy is giving Tru Calling another shot, so please make sure you watch the episodes! This is not a scam!
GlassSplinter chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
please, please, please hurry up and update soon! i'm even putting your story on my favorites list!
mae-E chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
very cool another rewind! what will be difrent this time?
B Oots chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
I am really enjoying the story. I like the way you had Gary ask her for help, just before she dies from the gun shot wound. Please update soon, so I can read, how they save the day this time.
Queensarrow chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
Questions: 1)Is there a season two for Tru Calling?

- It starts sometime this month (Jan)

2)Also, is it just me, or did the words change? I noticed that instead of the dead person saying, “Help me,” that they now say “I need you,”

- I not sure, but I think that they say one when they want someone else saved not them, like the fireman in one of the eps. They say the other when they want themselves saved.

This is very interesting and well worth the wait. I would like to point out that on TC a person only asks for help once. So you should've had Judy ask the first time then Gary the second, or vice versa. Also, I'm not too sure about having Gary remember the day is a good thing. I would rather see Gary as having a sense of de ja vu all day than having clear memories of the day. But you write well enough that I'm willing to see what you do with it.

I hope you can get the next chapter up sooner, I can hardly wait!
Kristen00 chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
wow! *wipes forehead* That was a close call, no pun intended.

I really liked this chapter, it was well set out and very intense. I can't believe that Gary remembered? This is very, very interesting scenario...

What can I say that I haven't all ready said? Your story is magnificant, profound, impressive, brilliant to the max...you get the picture? :D

Episode Guide? You would? Oh, I feel so guilty saying yes. I don't want you to have to spend your time writing up an episode guide if you don't want to. It was a very nice thought though and I am thankful. :)
mae-E chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
I have to say that this idea for a crossover is very very cool! I never seen this one done before most orginal idea! Great job on the creativity, and fresh thinking for this new idea!

so far so good you followed pretty closely to their charcters. if all 3 of the get shot then who going to save the day? what going to happen next? will either of the surrive long enough to find out each other's incredable secret?

has tru really failed? or maybe it is only a minor wound. a non-life threating one. is it possible that the actual death doesn't happen till later?

well keep up the good work and update soon! your english is pretty good.

the whole tru season has finshed here and the secnod one is yet to start. If you were shocked by davis finding out her secret then the other surpises that are yet to happen are really going to blow your mind! lol but I won't ruin it for ya by telling. let me just say more allies and enemies await in the wings! and the final eiposde of the season will totally shock you! :)
Kristen00 chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Wow, I'm speechless...that was really, really good. I loved the encounter between Tru and Gary! I was just giggling in happiness. So when my sister asked what the heck I was so excited about, I read the story to her too. She agrees with me, your story is awesome.

Love the cliff hanger, does this mean that there is going to be a third party to help save them both from dying? :p

NO! Its happened to you too! They have just recently cut Tru Calling in Australia. I will never be able to see the finale. :'(

By the way, does Tru Calling only run for one season?

Great story there kas7, keep up the good work! :)
cherrygurl1225 chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME WITH A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT? What an awesome chapter! Loved all of the action and suspense. I could almost feel Judy's pain and paralyzing fear! I can't wait to find out more!

It's really rather unfortunate that they cancelled Tru Calling where you live. So you didn't even get to see the finale? How terrible... I just got the DVD's and I'm loving them! I hope they release them where you live because they are definitely worth buying!

Yes, I would still love to proofread your story for you! I just can't help wondering why my e-mail wouldn't show up on the site. Huh...

Anyways, my e-mail is:

LDena

Just send me an e-mail with your story as an attachment and I will look it over for you!

But for now, keep on writing and best of luck with the rest of the story!
B Oots chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
I like the way you had them use the elevator, so Judy had to use the stairs. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens next.
Kristen00 chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
Okay, I am really really annoyed right now because I had just written an in depth review for your story when my internet cut out. :(

So here is my second time around.

I love your story. When I read this I was squealing in excitment, this of course caused me to get odd looks from my sister who must think I'm insane. But thats not the point, you have a way of making every day actions seems thrilling and I have to say that is a talent that only a real artist can have. And the suspense is killing me! Please update your soon, as I am now an addict to your story! :)

By the way, stop fretting about your grammer, its perfect, actually its better then half the people whose first language is English. Heck, I am making more grammatical errors then you. :)

You lucky thing you, in Australia we can only hope that they will keep Tru Calling. Recently they have been replacing Tru Calling for some British programmes that I haven't even heard of and it is starting to get me frustrated. WHY, OH WHY MUST THEY TORTURE US WITH THEIR MIND GAMES? Okay sorry about that, I am beginning to rant. I just wanted to say that even though I am getting really annoyed with channel seven, reading your fan fic helps calm my nerves and I am greatful for that.

Well done and keep up the great work.
B Oots chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
Thanks for the response to my review. I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, who saves who in the story.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
A great update! You're plotline is moving along well and I'm glad to see both Tru and Gary try and piece this mystery together with the info they have. But you left it at a cliffhanger! No... how could you do this to me? *tears*

Also, you mentioned you don't have a beta reader and I was wondering if you would like one? You are doing a fabulous job for English not being your strongpoint, but there are definitely grammatical errors in it. So e-mail me and let me know if you shall need the help. I'd be very happy to help you as English is my favorite (and best!) subject in school. I'm also planning on majoring in Creative Writing in college so editing work would be good for me!

Anyways, good job! Can't wait to find out more! Cliffhangers are so evil! And please let me know if you would like the help!

Bye for now!