Reviews for Options, Choices and Obsessions
Stacy20 chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
please update this soon . i love ur story alot. does otogi like kaiba? Are kaiba and honda become an official couple anytime soon? x3
Ruby of Raven chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Ah! XD I need more! This isn't enough for me. I need to see what happens next?!
Is Otogi really hung up on Kaiba? Will Honda ever make a real move on Kaiba, or is Kaiba just going to have to do all the work?
Update! Please!
ScalierMidoriko chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
please update u
D chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
I just finished reading this story and then I looked at the date updated and realized it's been a good 4 years, and then I got sad because this was a great story and there aren't a lot of good Honda/Kaiba fics, but good job and I really enjoyed it :)
D chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I love how Honda and Otogi act in this story, excellent!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
i like thise story and the couples
Courageous chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Please continue on this story.

I am willing to sit on my knees and beg!

Well.

not really.

but please continue it.

i love this story D:
Blau chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Update, bitte? D: Ich liebe dieses Geschichte. D:

D: I want more Kaiba x Honda ; o;
MystikalRedRose chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
this is a good story.. **_*

sorta confusing..

is the pairign going to be kaiba and honda or honda and otogi.. _

lol but your not done with the story,,

update pleasepleaseplease!
Sour Schuyler chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
_ My sister sleeps the same way Otogi does-curled up in a little ball when she's alone, and always kicking when she has to share.
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
;; Getting stuck in an elevator-pretty cliche. I was pretty disappointed by that, but it's your idea so I guess I can't help it. The rest of the chapter up to that was really funny, though. Otogi still amuses me.
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
_ I like the end of this chapter! It feels kind of like Honda and Seto developed feelings for each other very rapidly-especially Honda. There really wasn't much leading up to that, I thought. Anyway, I like how when you wrote their thoughts, they flowed kind of randomly, like real thoughts do.
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
_ Another great chapter! And whinge is an awesome word that I didn't know before. Anyway, once again, I really like how you're portraying all of the characters.
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
I love the way you're portraying Otogi's character! _ And I really liked this chapter. Two times there were typos: One was "any serious thought in his head were" and the other... I can't remember. Anyway, I love this so far! Great job!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
_ NICE JOB! Your beginning was VERY good. I was totally hooked by the second paragraph. I also like how you portray Duke-trying to be annoying on purpose-because I know people like that. Great job!