Reviews for Dark mirror
moonlightbear chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
wow, ifeel bad for john because phin li won't be the same and i feel bed for her because... she won't be the same. i'm glad john is ok though. keep writing!
Claudette chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
So there we go . . but you've craftily left the ending open. Let's hope your muse comes up with something else. Rather tough on poor John being the only one left. It would be ideal if there were a good reolution to this - although, of course, life is not perfect.

Extremely fortunate that Tin-Tin has such abilities and that contact beyond the grave appears to be possible - they would have been well stuck without her.
zeilfanaat chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
Very well done. This story is good.
Assena chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
aw poor her! *sigh* Poor thing. Couldn't Tin Tin help her? She did that mind jump before... I want her to get better and be happy with John, dammit! *pout* But good story anyway! *g*
fellowriverrat chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
You know what I hated about this...not being able to look foreward to the Saturday installments. Seriously! I have to admit that the John/TinTin thing goes right over my head. Probably because I've always associated her with John falling for a TinTin clone was borderline creepy to me, but having the Hoods daughter become involved with one of the Tracy's was an interesting plot concept that they could have easily used if there was a snowball's chance in hell for a sequel to the movie. Although I would picture her as being an evil version of TinTin instead of a brainwashed brain dead TinTin , I liked your story,oven broiled John and was really nice seeing John spotlighted in his own story for a change, so thanks for remembering one of my favorite Tracy brothers. Merry Christmas..fellowriverrat
Opal Girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Good story. I was hoping John was finally going to get the girl. Okay, he did, but you know what I mean :) I hope there will be a sequel about Phin Li coming out of her trance or being released and then acting on her own to fulfill her father's wishes. It would probably make for some good drama and angst for John and Tin-Tin.
Blank Ned chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
Are you planning a sequel? You are planning a sequel, aren't you? I can tell, don't lie...

You'd better be planning a sequel - maybe several years into the future, perhaps? - because this is just too good a chance for you to pass up with your writing skills. And you aren't going to leave John on his own for EVER, are you?

ARE you...?
ladc chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
I wasn't sure if I would like the epilogue when I noticed it would be just one paragraph to wrap it up, but it was a cool ending.
killhill2003 chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
wow and aw poor phin li i did like her. weldone on a fantastic story keep up the hard work. for my enjoyment
griiffins chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
I'm not sure that was the best way to finish such a fab story, but it worked I suppose. Shame it couldn't be longer. I hope to see a sequel soon!

mcj chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
Quiller what a sad ending.

Whilst I never doubted IR would triumph in one way or another I didn't think it would in such a sad circumstance. Well written and very enjoyable ... but the outcome ... very very sad.
Assena chapter 5 . 12/17/2004
heh I keep forgetting whether or not I've read this week's installment or not .

oh oh oh... don't worry Johnny, help is on its way! Man he's gonna need a lot of ice when he gets in... and the next installment only a day away! Yay!
Claudette chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
Yay, they know where he is. Go International Rescue, go.

This OOB experience stuff could be useful for finding victims in rescues you know.
Claudette chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
I see, well, things are becoming clearer. Interesting way to carry on the story & produce a new 'villain' - well thought of.
griiffins chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
Final instalment? NO! NOT GOOD! Aww, shame, I was just getting into this fab story! Brill chappie; cumon, find John!